Sponsored

H2280 is here! Delivery pics added!

Aurelius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Haha, that first pic of the key. I love the way it looks for some reason, but then again I've never really owned a key fob until the 350. I daily a truck but always have the key on me, still catch myself looking at it every now and then. Grats on the ride!
Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Really beautiful car in that color combo. Congrats. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
After a day of looking at it from every angle and then spending several hours detailing it, I can say that my car does not have any panel alignment or paint issues. Also, it's a far better paint job than the one on my old '15 GT. It's pretty much perfect, unlike the GT when I bought it (did get it fixed under warranty though).

Two small things though:

#1 - The stripes had swirlies when it came off the truck, so they had to be done when the stripes were installed at the plant. Disappointing. I'm going to see if I can't get a professional detailer to buff them out and seal them with something like cquartz. If I can't do that I'll probably end up pulling them. It seems to me that the vinyl stripes are way too soft?

#2 - There is a very tiny scratch in the finish on the aluminum dash panel to the right of the two gauges. Looks like a piece of fuzz until you try and wipe it off and then realize that it's bare metal shining through the finish. I've pointed it out to the dealership and they're submitting it as a warranty claim. Maybe it'll be approved, maybe not. We'll see, but I'll probably be good with it either way.

These minor issues aside, this car is absolutely fantastic. I am very pleased.
Sponsored