Sponsored

H & R Springs?

roxoff11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Hi all, can I ask has anyone heard of H & R Springs? thinking about installing them that gives me 25mm lower, just hope the ride is not too affected, I'm not a young lad anymore but I still have to have it look good:)
Martin
Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
That's 1 inch. Pretty much the same as all the USA Springs.

Tomorrow answer your question, no never heard of it.

Go for Steeda or Eibach.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
H&R are a well known brand, but I haven't heard of them in the Mustang modding scene before. I'm pretty sure I've got them on my BMW Z3.

As Hybrid said, a 1 inch drop seems standard across most lowering springs for the Mustang.
If you're an old guy, I'd wait and see how it looks straight out of the factory first! Having seen them in the flesh, the PP is nice!

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
H&R are a well known brand, but I haven't heard of them in the Mustang modding scene before. I'm pretty sure I've got them on my BMW Z3.

As Hybrid said, a 1 inch drop seems standard across most lowering springs for the Mustang.
If you're an old guy, I'd wait and see how it looks straight out of the factory first! Having seen them in the flesh, the PP is nice!
Agree. Wheel to body gap is absolutely perfect all round the wheel arch in stock format, to me dropping it would ruin this unless you're thinking of changing rims.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Agree. Wheel to body gap is absolutely perfect all round the wheel arch in stock format, to me dropping it would ruin this unless you're thinking of changing rims.
Agreed, wouldn't bother if it was stock 19's. But as you said, changing to wider and bigger (20") wheels. Drop that shit please :thumbsup:
Sponsored