Sponsored

GUARD S550 MUSTANG Thread

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Quick question for you guys. How well does Guard hide dirt?
yes and no.

still looks great with dirt/dust (can't see much of the metallic, more grey-green) but it looks REALLY FUCKING GOOD when clean.
Sponsored

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
It only takes a little dust to take away that shine, but it doesn't really look dirty at that point - just kind of flat. Once you're past that point it doesn't look too bad until you get mud splashed on it or something.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I still get compliments on the color even when it's not clean. I almost changed my mind before I got the car and got Ingot Silver, just because it hides dirt well, but then I realized how much I'd miss how amazing guard looks in the sun.

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I only ask cause though I had a black car before, it was a metallic black. The metallic hid dirt surprisingly decent. With this car, being a non-metallic black, literally 3 days after washing the car, it looks horrid. Seriously considering taking the hit and trading it in for a guard GT with PP. Either that or Ignot Silver.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I only ask cause though I had a black car before, it was a metallic black. The metallic hid dirt surprisingly decent. With this car, being a non-metallic black, literally 3 days after washing the car, it looks horrid. Seriously considering taking the hit and trading it in for a guard GT with PP. Either that or Ignot Silver.
You won't do it! :headbang:

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's not worth the financial hit for that. Black still looks amazing when clean, but I also did swear off Black after my last car. The metallic flake definitely hides a lot vs. a flat color.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Gonna head to the dealership after work to see how bad I'd be upside down.
Now is the time to buy a '15 man. Ford has some great deals, and theyre desperate to unload the remaining '15s they have in stock.

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now is the time to buy a '15 man. Ford has some great deals, and theyre desperate to unload the remaining '15s they have in stock.
Well, fingers crossed at this point.

Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You were right. For 40 bucks more a month, 0% interest, I am now the owner of a guard GT PP Mustang lol thanks guys

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
You were right. For 40 bucks more a month, 0% interest, I am now the owner of a guard GT PP Mustang lol thanks guys
Did you go from a black gt to a guard gt? Got em! Lol

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, nice! Enjoy...it is a beautiful thing.

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Good call, SlimReaper. Guard is a great color. Black is an absolute BITCH to maintain. Good luck with your new car!
Sponsored