Sponsored

GT350R VS Tuned GT PP

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Because modern engines are still not 100% reliable...Look at the cons of Direct Injection.

Most modern engines still have weak pistons that are delicate when modified.

The list goes on...
The Shelby GT350 is not direct injected. If you modify the engine you can't complain about reliability issues. Ford has developed the largest displacement FPC engine which is designed to exceed more than 8000 rpm and gave it a 5 year 60,000 mile power train warranty. The engine will hold up fine as long as people maintain it properly. This thread is really about people and their budget constraints who are making themselves feel better about buying their mustang GTs. The Mustsng GT is a great car so have fun and enjoy them fully but please don't cast a negative shadow on those who decided to buy a Shelby GT350. From my position to be able to purchase a Shelby GT350 is a great value for what I will get for my money. To me the car is not overpriced nor will it underperform.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
The Shelby GT350 is not direct injected. If you modify the engine you can't complain about reliability issues. Ford has developed the largest displacement FPC engine which is designed to exceed more than 8000 rpm and gave it a 5 year 60,000 mile power train warranty. The engine will hold up fine as long as people maintain it properly. This thread is really about people and their budget constraints who are making themselves feel better about buying their mustang GTs. The Mustsng GT is a great car so have fun and enjoy them fully but please don't cast a negative shadow on those who decided to buy a Shelby GT350. From my position to be able to purchase a Shelby GT350 is a great value for what I will get for my money. To me the car is not overpriced nor will it underperform.
What are you talking about? This is simply a chat about a stock car VS modified cars. A person can't have an opinion about something without there being an allterior motive? Or trying to boost their ego? I have enough money tied up in my 95 to have bought a GT350 if I really wanted one! Nobody said the GT350 wasn't a fine car. Or a great track weapon! They just said its performance can be matched with modifications to a GT. There are two schools of thought to everything. Some like to built a high 8-low 9 second monster like I did and some like to buy there monster from the factory ala Cobra jets. Same goes for track toys. So get more gradifacation out of making something fast apposed to buying it. There is no right or wrong way to do it and as a true car guy I can appreceite both approaches.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
What are you talking about? This is simply a chat about a stock car VS modified cars. A person can't have an opinion about something without there being an allterior motive? Or trying to boost their ego? I have enough money tied up in my 95 to have bought a GT350 if I really wanted one! Nobody said the GT350 wasn't a fine car. Or a great track weapon! They just said its performance can be matched with modifications to a GT. There are two schools of thought to everything. Some like to built a high 8-low 9 second monster like I did and some like to buy there monster from the factory ala Cobra jets. Same goes for track toys. So get more gradifacation out of making something fast apposed to buying it. There is no right or wrong way to do it and as a true car guy I can appreceite both approaches.

Please stop with the bold blue - I cant even read this.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'd love to read what you write but it gives me a headache - even bold by itself I usually frowned upon. It sounds like you know this - so you're being purposely annoying - some peoples mission in life it seems. Ignore it is.

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Here's a fact for anyone who cares. Bright blue is in the part of the color spectrum that makes it the hardest color to read in copy or on signage. Many people can't focus on bright blue lettering without eyestrain, which essentially makes it unreadable to them. That's why you rarely see company signs with bright blue lettering, especially at night - and if you do, the letters seem to "glow."

So, if you want to get your company name or other message across, bright blue is not the way to do it.

You may now return to your previously scheduled thread. :headbang:

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Here's a fact for anyone who cares. Bright blue is in the part of the color spectrum that makes it the hardest color to read in copy or on signage. Many people can't focus on bright blue lettering without eyestrain, which essentially makes it unreadable to them. That's why you rarely see company signs with bright blue lettering, especially at night - and if you do, the letters seem to "glow."

So, if you want to get your company name or other message across, bright blue is not the way to do it.

Your wrong..I own a marketing company and blue and green are the hottest colors for marketing...if you do not believe it look at latest logo's for companies, Blue and green....number 1

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Because a smartass answer was totally warranted.
Your comment was asking for it - and you knew that. Taking the opportunity to call "me" a smartass after the fact does not surprise me, it's your MO.

I'm going to wrap this up on one night. You're a troll. You're that guy that loves to always say , "I knew that already.." and not once have I benefited from anything you've ever posted. You're annoying. Welcome to my ignore list, too - I'm on a roll.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Your comment was asking for it - and you knew that. Taking the opportunity to call "me" a smartass after the fact does not surprise me, it's your MO.

I'm going to wrap this up on one night. You're a troll. You're that guy that loves to always say , "I knew that already.." and not once have I benefited from anything you've ever posted. You're annoying. Welcome to my ignore list, too - I'm on a roll.
You are being a smartass for no reason. My post was non confrontational. You just cant not fly off the handle. Youre a hothead. Clearly. Yes im a troll yet already am in a group buy for a coyote specific part. :lol: youre staggering.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)

Fasinating. But I really like the blue and have been typing in this font for over 10 years on forums. I don't have anything to advertise so .....blue it is.:Dnow all the whining and crying is finished can we get back to the topic at hand

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick

My ignore list has grown exponentially over the past few days with all the trolling and sheer idiocy on display lately.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored