Sponsored

GT350R by savagegeese

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Never watched any of this guys videos before but what is the purpose of the guy in the garage with the piss on Ford t-shirt? He didn't know anything about the car so was he the mechanic at that shop? I think the 2K miles on the tires seems a little harsh and the same for the comments on the steering wheel after some use. He seems like a fan of lightweight and inexpensive imports mentioning the BRZ, Miata, and S2000. Since I've only track driven the R at Track Tour and mine is supposed to arrive today but last I head it was still at Flat Rock it will be interesting to see how his review is compared to the real world. I plan on doing some YouTube videos of normal driving etc once it gets here.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Very good review. Learned a few things. I just flip my mode selector to sport when I drive. I'll need to play with steering settings....

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Good video

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Good video, my panel gap thankfully isnt that bad. I dont mind the interior.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Probably the most comprehensive unbiased review I have seen on this car. Thanks for posting

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
geese always does great reviews, great humor with the guy in the shop too

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Never watched any of this guys videos before but what is the purpose of the guy in the garage with the piss on Ford t-shirt? He didn't know anything about the car so was he the mechanic at that shop? I think the 2K miles on the tires seems a little harsh and the same for the comments on the steering wheel after some use. He seems like a fan of lightweight and inexpensive imports mentioning the BRZ, Miata, and S2000. Since I've only track driven the R at Track Tour and mine is supposed to arrive today but last I head it was still at Flat Rock it will be interesting to see how his review is compared to the real world. I plan on doing some YouTube videos of normal driving etc once it gets here.
If he is right about the materiel going bad with use, I might get this done.
image.jpeg

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Good catch there. :thumbsup:

Looks like its only got 20K in donations so far. So you technically could put the average ADM into raffle tickets at this point and you'd have a 3rd of the percent donated and donations are tax deductible. Plus have a good chance at winning.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
If he is right about the materiel going bad with use, I might get this done.
Alcantara definitely wears down, but it isn't exactly that the material wears off rather it gets clogged with dirt and becomes matted.

I use some chemical guys basic cleaner (http://www.chemicalguys.com/Nonsense_All_Surface_Cleaner_4_oz_p/spi_993_04.htm), cut it 50/50 with water and apply it with a microfiber rag, then use a toothbrush to gently work the material. After it dries it puffs back up pretty well.

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself