Sponsored

GT350

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just like people did for the CLA 45, A45, G63 and other Mercedes all before they were announced.
but these cars are "international" models, no reasons to suggest they are not gonna come to Australia especially with pass models have come maybe apart from the g63 or likes of it. my company ordered the c63s wagon 9 months before it announced and was on the first shipment. the dealer promised it will be coming just cant promise on a time frame. the mustang on the other hand, this is the first model offered outside north america hence there are allot of "unknowns"

anyway its $1000 deposit not $10,000. dont get the truth get in the way of a good story ?? haha
Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
but these cars are "international" models, no reasons to suggest they are not gonna come to Australia especially with pass models have come maybe apart from the g63 or likes of it. my company ordered the c63s wagon 9 months before it announced and was on the first shipment. the dealer promised it will be coming just cant promise on a time frame. the mustang on the other hand, this is the first model offered outside north america hence there are allot of "unknowns"

anyway its $1000 deposit not $10,000. dont get the truth get in the way of a good story ?? haha
There was definitely talk of the car coming to Australia however this fell through due to a disagreement about the number of cars Ford USA were going to provide.

Just like the car coming, I heard about it not coming from separate people. It's only $1000 really not going to bother me too much. I might pull my deposit soon if I don't hear anything else

OP
OP

mustang51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
I've ordered one at Bayford ford Epping, they are saying it will be arriving late 2017

No colour choice yet just to secure a spot

So do you have your colour choice on the GT350 yet. Or even a hint that the car is coming here.

Not coming Never coming.
Sponsored