Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for a wheel and tire package for my GT350. I get a lot of confusion from the configurator of different websites not being consistent with which wheels fit the GT350.

AM, please help me out and point me to which 19" wheels you carry that actually fit the GT350.
Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Hate to burst your bubble, alot of people dont know what wheels fits a GT350 and the upcoming GT500. You have same the same type of issue with Non-GT350/GT500 Mustangs with the Brembos, however this issue is kind of going away now since alot of manufacturers are using the same size Brembo calipers. Alot of major/big wheel companies wont have every single car to test fit a wheel on a car since, so they kinda make an educated guess on the fitment.

Smaller wheel companies like Carroll Shelby Wheels may have a better idea on the fitment because they actually have access to the vehicles to test fit

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hate to burst your bubble, alot of people dont know what wheels fits a GT350 and the upcoming GT500. You have same the same type of issue with Non-GT350/GT500 Mustangs with the Brembos, however this issue is kind of going away now since alot of manufacturers are using the same size Brembo calipers. Alot of major/big wheel companies wont have every single car to test fit a wheel on a car since, so they kinda make an educated guess on the fitment.

Smaller wheel companies like Carroll Shelby Wheels may have a better idea on the fitment because they actually have access to the vehicles to test fit
That's why I posted to American Muscle, a company that specializes in Mustangs and may have done some inhouse fit tests.

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
Even Re-Sellers would rely on the fitment information from their Vendors/Suppliers (IE: TSW, MHT, CSWC, etc...)

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's so bad that some sites list 17" and 8.5 wide rims as availible for the GT350. Other sites list that some 20" and 11 wide rims wont fit.

That makes me question every rim on those sites.

But I would think that shops the specialize in certain types of cars would have a little knowledge of, even if limited; of real world application.