Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Try going into other threads instead of following thepill
That will never happen as 99% of his posts along with 10 other users are just for the ThePill and Camaro bantering. Big old wind bags to"set the record straight on the Camaro" for us Ford people that are blinded by our loyalty or something like that. That's what they keep saying.
Sponsored

Bigt84

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels
That will never happen as 99% of his posts along with 10 other users are just for the ThePill and Camaro bantering. Big old wind bags to"set the record straight on the Camaro" for us Ford people that are blinded by our loyalty or something like that. That's what they keep saying.
His entire goal in life is to set the record strait for the mustang.
To a more extreme level than anyone I have ever seen on any other forum for any other brand of car.

What's your point again ?

And we are the only ones blinded by loyalty ? A good margin of this community thinks the 1le is a conspiracy... And the best we can get out of the rest of you is its only the tires. Then after that simply throw a same track same driver same day comparison... By a professional... By people that do this for a living...in the trash... To gather around the pill and listen to how random drivers are getting beat etc.

Does that sound similar to what you see some of the camaro crowd doing?

3rd time I've said it on this site. It's a person thing not a brand thing. Attitudes to the otherwise is what leads to racism, stereotyping and hate crimes etc. people that buy GM cars are no bigger liars or cheats than people who buy ford or dodge.

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
His entire goal in life is to set the record strait for the mustang.
To a more extreme level than anyone I have ever seen on any other forum for any other brand of car.

What's your point again ?

And we are the only ones blinded by loyalty ? A good margin of this community thinks the 1le is a conspiracy... And the best we can get out of the rest of you is its only the tires. Then after that simply throw a same track same driver same day comparison in the trash... To gather around the pill and listen to how random drivers are getting beat etc.

Does that sound similar to what your saying?

3rd time I've said it on this site. It's a person thing not a brand thing.
Sorry to disappoint you but I can figure out on my own what a car is capable of without listing to someone else and their thoughts/banter/hatred/love.

A good margin of this community thinks the 1LE is a conspiracy? You have been here 24hrs and you have come to that conclusion? Might want to think and read more.

I don't need Camaro waving fans joining a 6G Mustang board (you and many others)to "set the record straight on a 1LE or other Camaro".

Bigt84

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels
Sorry to disappoint you but I can figure out on my own what a car is capable of without listing to someone else and their thoughts/banter/hatred/love.

A good margin of this community thinks the 1LE is a conspiracy? You have been here 24hrs and you have come to that conclusion? Might want to think and read more.

I don't need Camaro waving fans joining a 6G Mustang board (you and many others)to "set the record straight on a 1LE or other Camaro".
Im 30 and I've frequented various forums since around 2003-4. I've seen and read what I stated against the 1le more times than I can count on this forum. PAGES upon PAGES discussing that with you know who and plenty others gathered round the fire lol. To me it's entertaining.

Setting the record strait is just a personality trait of mine. Some posts I resist (most of the time actually) and some I can't. The talk of the SS being a drivers race with an ecoboost is pulling at me right now but I'll let it go lol. Figured that's beyond fixing if someone believes that...
I do the same thing on the camaro forums. I consider true and accurate conversation much more appealing.

I apologize if I offended you... None of the comments were for you directly. Just speaking on the subject at hand.

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Im 30 and I've frequented various forums since around 2003-4. I've seen and read what I stated against the 1le more times than I can count on this forum. PAGES upon PAGES discussing that with you know who and plenty others gathered round the fire lol. To me it's entertaining.

Setting the record strait is just a personality trait of mine. Some posts I resist (most of the time actually) and some I can't. The talk of the SS being a drivers race with an ecoboost is pulling at me right now but I'll let it go lol. Figured that's beyond fixing if someone believes that...
I do the same thing on the camaro forums. I consider true and accurate conversation much more appealing.

I apologize if I offended you... None of the comments were for you directly. Just speaking on the subject at hand.
Why do the Camaro boys continue to act like the 1LE is a Camaro model like the SS, ZL1 or z/28. It's not. It's a package offered on a SS. That's it.

To echo the sentiments of the moderating team over on Camaro5, who banned me and countless others over the years for doing exactly what you and few others are doing on this site:

"If you are not on this site to discuss and celebrate the American icon that is the Mustang, then why are you here? If your sole purpose on this site is to defend the Camaro or simply set the record straight regarding comments made about it, your tenure here might be short-lived."

Bigt84

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels
Why do the Camaro boys continue to act like the 1LE is a Camaro model like the SS, ZL1 or z/28. It's not. It's a package offered on a SS. That's it.

To echo the sentiments of the moderating team over on Camaro5, who banned me and countless others over the years for doing exactly what you and few others are doing on this site:

"If you are not on this site to discuss and celebrate the American icon that is the Mustang, then why are you here? If your sole purpose on this site is to defend the Camaro or simply set the record straight regarding comments made about it, your tenure here might be short-lived."
Not sure what your getting at with the first paragraph... It's just quicker to type 1le than SS 1le. I know exactly what it is. You would think it's another car by how it performs I know... But it's just an add on to the SS. That's probably why some get confused....

As for the rest... Your basically sour that you got banned and I haven't? Sorry man. Maybe go tattle on me and pm some mods if it makes you feel better ?You started this convo with me. And this is the second time you've tried to bait me into an argument. I ignored the first time.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'll just leave this here....

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

You didn't offend me, LOL. I have really, really thick skin:D.

Forums are a funny place for sure and it only gets better day by day. I like to mix it up and debate the Camaro vs. Mustang as all loves of these 2 cars do. I have been raised around Ford performance cars my whole life. My dad has a pretty nice collection of Ford performance cars and the died in the wool Ford was pushed on me since I came to be. I still respect the competitors and enjoy seeing how things have come since my first Mustang, a 1991 5.0 LX all the way till the present S550. Crazy to think HP was doubled in 25 years with all the new emission standards, etc. A great time to be a performance car lover.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I'll just leave this here....

This sounds like my '15 with the Ford racing resonator delete x-pipe and roush axle back. It is LOUD, really LOUD!!!!!

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
This sounds like my '15 with the Ford racing resonator delete x-pipe and roush axle back. It is LOUD, really LOUD!!!!!
Except our coyotes don't rev anywhere near that high. That last 1000 RPM up to 8250 is just glorious. I also don't think the loud button was pushed as I only saw exhaust gas coming from two of the four tips...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Except our coyotes don't rev anywhere near that high. That last 1000 RPM up to 8250 is just glorious. I also don't think the loud button was pushed as I only saw exhaust gas coming from two of the four tips...
Agree on the RPM range:D

Bigt84

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels
You didn't offend me, LOL. I have really, really thick skin:D.

Forums are a funny place for sure and it only gets better day by day. I like to mix it up and debate the Camaro vs. Mustang as all loves of these 2 cars do. I have been raised around Ford performance cars my whole life. My dad has a pretty nice collection of Ford performance cars and the died in the wool Ford was pushed on me since I came to be. I still respect the competitors and enjoy seeing how things have come since my first Mustang, a 1991 5.0 LX all the way till the present S550. Crazy to think HP was doubled in 25 years with all the new emission standards, etc. A great time to be a performance car lover.
For sure!

My first ever car was a 92 rs auto 305 Tbi in 2000. 175 hp of fury lol. I wanted a 350 L98 z28 of the same year but I wasn't allowed to get it after my dad drove it. I was mad but he was right. It was too much for me at the time.

I ate mustang waste for a couple years ! ( two of my friends had 5.0). I ended up getting the last laugh when I got my 98 z28 though... They were strait ford and had no idea what it was. Another reason I stay educated on the rival and visit forums. Know your enemy lol

I was pulled both directions.

My dad likes ford and my grandfather Chevy. My grandfather was/ still is a mechanic. I worked with him from about the age of 14-23 until getting a career in medical. Long story short he won out... Spent a lot of time together.

I also came into liking cars more and more at a time when the mustang gt was (sorry) not even in the same universe as a camaro z28. I got to a point where I didn't even ask for mods when I raced guys in the old 4.6. Not trying to piss you off but this was what I experienced. And that's my story of why I'm a GM troll now ;)

The mustang would be my second choice if the camaro went away....( again lol)

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure what your getting at with the first paragraph... It's just quicker to type 1le than SS 1le. I know exactly what it is. You would think it's another car by how it performs I know... But it's just an add on to the SS. That's probably why some get confused....

As for the rest... Your basically sour that you got banned and I haven't? Sorry man. Maybe go tattle on me and pm some mods if it makes you feel better ?You started this convo with me. And this is the second time you've tried to bait me into an argument. I ignored the first time.
Not soured at all. I'm still a member in good standing on that site and have been for years, just not as garagelogic. ;). I gave myself a 2cndchance. And help me out, when did I "bait" you the first time?

Bigt84

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels
Not soured at all. I'm still a member in good standing on that site and have been for years, just not as garagelogic. ;). I gave myself a 2cndchance. And help me out, when did I "bait" you the first time?
You said something similar about being on here for the wrong reasons right after I posted something at another time. It would be in this thread or the other one. I haven't posted anywhere else yet. Don't feel like finding it. Not a big deal and I get it. I have not been bashing the mustang... But your right I have done some fact checking here and there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.