Hmm. That may make mine the last one delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

XVRhodesian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP OW
I work with Steve Powell. He originally started with Tousley Ford (before they became the way-too-long-named AutoNation Ford of White Bear Lake) and then he moved to Tasca. I don't know if he's on this board, but he's built a good reputation with the Fiesta guys over the past few years.
Thanks! I've been in correspondence with two others there and they have been great contacting me with updates. Supposedly, there is no one ahead of me. A few weeks ago they got a hold of me and told me there were more wheels available to order from Ford. Which they did order and hoped I would have it within the week. Hmph.

AlexDLegit

Instagram: @geaux5eaux
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White w/Blackout PK
Hey guys, been following the boards for a while, first post. Figured I'd chime in.

Order #6405, placed on 10/7 and it should arrive tomorrow!

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Just got an email and told my wheel is back ordered may not be until January before it comes in.

Bit the bullet, found one on ebay and paid 350.... Kinda ironic the price the guy accepted for it. He wanted 495. I called him and just threw the price out. He thought about it and then laughed saying, "I get it... GT350 wheel for 350." He had bought three when they first came out. He would tell me how much he paid for them, but he told me he made a nice profit...

Supply and Demand...

Sponsored

xfyre101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`15 CO PP GT
I just ordered my faux 350r steering wheel cover from Redline today. :D

A bit pricey with installation and ordering a spare steering wheel, but in the end, it should be worth it.
do you have a link to that? or how does it work

BrantMcE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic w/ Dark Saddle In
How hard is paddle shifter swap out of 10? (from a complete noob perspective)
From a noob perspective? Hmm, given that prior to getting this car, I had no very little knowledge on cars and working on them (I had done a few things to my previous car but I would hardly call myself experienced), I would consider myself a noob. I've installed every mod (nothing too difficult I'll admit) on my car myself and while there have been a few mess ups here and there, I've learned from my mistakes and everything is currently working as it should. I definitely appreciate all the help people on this forum provide.

Now back to the original question, from a noob perspective, once you realize that you just need to remove the rear black cover from your original steering wheel with paddle shifters and swap it with the rear of the gt350 wheel it's as easy as removing the silver trim panels from the front except without the risk of breaking the clips that the silver trim has. Literally just two extra screws (one holding each shifter) to unscrew, then use a putty knife to separate the rear from the wheel. Simple a that.

IMG_20151020_163748 (Large).jpg

ohbuckeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I am sorry man but that is right about where the line was drawn in regards to the last shipment of orders filled. From what Ford is saying it looks like early January, I really hope this changes for the better.

I wish I had some better news for you,

-Benny

Lol no worries! That just means I get to wear out my leather one a little longer.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
So here is my situation:

I received this email today from [email protected] about BACK ORDER UPDATE - Order #15557 which said:

"Good Morning, We have placed this steering wheel on order with Ford, but we just received an email saying that these won’t be available until the end of December- first of January. We can keep this on order & wait for Ford to release them then if you would like. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you, Danielle"

Me not being a patient person, I go to eBay and find at GT 350 Wheel for 400 OBO. I find his phone number and call the seller. I offer 350, seller agrees. I buy the wheel for 365 shipped (15 shipping and handling).

I email Benny at LevittownFordSuperCenter, I asked him to cancel my order and issue a refund. Benny emails me back and tells me

Hey Rich,

unless there is something I do not know about your order shows shipped with tracking number. it comes in on Friday.

Benny

So I'm smiling from ear to ear knowing my order is going to be here Friday. However, I have an extra GT350 Wheel now. If someone is interested in the Wheel I got off eBay for the same price I paid for it, please let me know. I’ll hold off for a few days before I list it on eBay. If I put it on eBay, I’ll be listing it for a markup.

Any questions give me a text at 619-410-1926

Rich

Sponsored

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
So here is my situation:

I received this email today from [email protected] about BACK ORDER UPDATE - Order #15557 which said:

"Good Morning, We have placed this steering wheel on order with Ford, but we just received an email saying that these won’t be available until the end of December- first of January. We can keep this on order & wait for Ford to release them then if you would like. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you, Danielle"

Me not being a patient person, I go to eBay and find at GT 350 Wheel for 400 OBO. I find his phone number and call the seller. I offer 350, seller agrees. I buy the wheel for 365 shipped (15 shipping and handling).

I email Benny at LevittownFordSuperCenter, I asked him to cancel my order and issue a refund. Benny emails me back and tells me

Hey Rich,

unless there is something I do not know about your order shows shipped with tracking number. it comes in on Friday.

Benny

So I'm smiling from ear to ear knowing my order is going to be here Friday. However, I have an extra GT350 Wheel now. If someone is interested in the Wheel I got off eBay for the same price I paid for it, please let me know. I’ll hold off for a few days before I list it on eBay. If I put it on eBay, I’ll be listing it for a markup.

Any questions give me a text at 619-410-1926

Rich
What a horrible predicament to be in, lol.....sigh...and I am in San Diego....:mad:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
do you have a link to that? or how does it work
It involves getting a stock wheel rewrapped with different leather. You'd probably need a spare wheel if you can't afford the downtime of having no steering wheel while the leather is getting installed. (I've seen someone selling one cheap on the forums here)

http://www.redlinegoods.com/Mustang15shiftboot.php

I went with black alcantara sides, black nappa top/bottom, with red stitching and center stripe. I won't have the "flat" bottom, but I sprung for the wheel thickening option and the beefed up thumb rests.

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Impatient or not... If it were me, I wouldn't have paid 121% more just to have the wheel a few months earlier. The wheel is nice, but it ain't that nice. :doh:

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I get mine today, and the leather covers for my recaros came yesterday.

All that with this thing pretty much gives me the premium interior.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445531193.224440.jpg

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I think from the time o grabbed the box to the time it was installed was less than 20 minutes... Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445537901.810960.jpg
Sponsored