GT350 R Tire Life

snaproll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
350R/88LX/FR500S
THey are cheap from ford, ~$300 including the hat. Cheaper than most aftermarket replacement rings
Thanks. That's not terrible. Of course it's not $25 at autozone like the 2000R but I guess you gotta pay to play ...
Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
It's awesome! Except for the $2300 spent every year for replacements haha. I'm doing a 200 tread wear tire.
I tell you what, I've been tracking my Super Sports until my Cup2s and wheels arrive. For a street tire they have incredible grip. I'm an instructor with a lot of track experience, and these Super Sports have far surpassed any expectation I had. My seat of the pants feel tells me there is near R-comp level grip in this tire, and they are tacky as hell when you feel them after a session.

So, if you're not a die hard track rat like myself, save yourself the money and just take your track pack out in stock form. It is more than capable of being super fast and handling most of what you can throw at it.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So, if you're not a die hard track rat like myself, save yourself the money and just take your track pack out in stock form. It is more than capable of being super fast and handling most of what you can throw at it.
I do becausegofast activities on a pretty much bi weekly average basis. :thumbsup:
Sponsored