Bad VUDU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350R, 2023 M3 Competition
Hi All,
Just a quick thank you for this post and information. I recently purchased a 2016 GT350R with 1,800 miles from a dealership (it was the owner's car). Without this thread I would have never thought to inquire if the supplemental was available, which it is (being shipped out this week!). Thank you!
Sponsored

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Hi All,
Just a quick thank you for this post and information. I recently purchased a 2016 GT350R with 1,800 miles from a dealership (it was the owner's car). Without this thread I would have never thought to inquire if the supplemental was available, which it is (being shipped out this week!). Thank you!
Thats awesome news! its always great to hear when things work out!

J0216

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Mag Met
Just added myself to the list. Hoping to find the supplement for J0216.
I've also considered asking a nephew of mine who is a very talented fabricator to make me a custom reproduction of the FPC display piece. Would likely end up being much nicer than the original knowing his work.

Sponsored

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Am I the only one who gets excited when I get a notification for this thread, hoping that someone may have found my owners kit and is trying to find me?:cwl:

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Am I the only one who gets excited when I get a notification for this thread, hoping that someone may have found my owners kit and is trying to find me?:cwl:
Hopefully you'd get contacted by the holder privately, bumps on this thread are usually people adding to the list... though I would like to see more success stories posted.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely incredible. I never thought to call them being the 2nd owner. The dealership I bought it from (Toyota) tried to reach out to the owner but never heard back from him.

Because of your post I called and Jeremy from Ford Performance looked up my VIN and it is not listed in his system as ever being issued.

Just have to send my VIN, Chassis Tag and my sales agreement and they will issue it.

I owe you a drink!!

Thanks
Would a 3rd owner on a 2017 have a chance?

Sponsored

Victorusmc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I declined the purchase of the 2017. Engine issues scared me off. Looking for Gen 2 18-20 instead.
Gen 2 engine is 2019 and 2020.

I have a gen 1 2016 and I am currently going through a oil consumption test (1 quart every 200 miles), as long as you have ford premium extended warranty you will get a gen 2 in your GT350 if they find you have excessive oil consumption, so you have to buy the car from a Ford dealer :)

FlyboyG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
RRM350 every time I tried to enter my chassis number, it would not take it, just kept the field blank. Tried again this morning, same thing. I just got approved to join mustang6g.com, so maybe you can PM me now?
Sponsored