Sponsored

GT350 Owner COTA Ride-Along 2020 GT500 CFTP with Intercom! (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
The thing about Goose that drove me crazy was the condescending tone in his videos. Can't imagine taking a driving lesson from him. I enjoy his videos, that being said, I have never watched
a whole video.
On the mustang6g GT350 site there was a guy I really liked with a GT350. Very knowledgeable
hands on guy he had Voodoo in his moniker, he was banned, I never figured out why.
Sponsored

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
To paraphrase, ‘our forum is better than yours’ (Mustang6g) is apparently worthy of a ban. It’s a bit tit for tat, but there you go.
I think these forum guys make money from advertising and hits. Anyone that is perceived as cheerleading, other sites ie: (advertising competition) I would ban to. I like the content and layout of 6G, it fits my eye, not overly cluttered.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
No. He was banned because his PMs were reported to me, in which he was spamming and attempting to poach users on here telling them to visit that forum. That's an instant permaban on any forum.

Going to close/delete any further discussion about this. Let's get back to GT500 discussions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.