Sponsored

Gt350 intake vs stock GT intake tested on a Mustang dyno. Results; The good, the bad

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I read it already since the start. I see no extra mods than the stated on the first post he did.

"GT350 Intake / TB
Comp Cams
JLT Intake
ARH Full Exhaust
Billet OPG and Billet Timing Gear
ATI Damper
...and supporting mods."
Maybe im imagining things that he clarified :lol::eek:
Sorry i could have sworn he did
Sponsored

OP
OP
steph93lx

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
i will be hitting the track this month with my current setup jlt cai ported stock tb stock intake sw off road longtubes w gibson catback diablo cmr tune shifting at 7250 rpms. late this month ill be getting gt350 intake with stock ported tb shifting at 7500. auto with 3.15 gears.
Great! If you can note the DA, wind and track condition for each outting it would be great because you may have a stronger running car but end up running slower because of a much different DA or vice versa.

OP
OP
steph93lx

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
Geesh! All this conflicting info! I don't know what to do! I really want this combo to work with the GT350 intake.

You have a M6, as long as you shift at 7800+ you should be find with the gt350 intake.
The problem right now is many people that have the gt350 or CJ intake on never been on the track. In fact I think that many of them never been on the track with the stock intake either.

The others that did test both intake have not posted about it except one M6 cp5899 who show gains at the track with the gt350 intake!

Last edited:

craigsix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Great! If you can note the DA, wind and track condition for each outting it would be great because you may have a stronger running car but end up running slower because of a much different DA or vice versa.
ok cool ill be running at heartland park topeka i dont know if they post all that but ill try. my silverado liked a tailwind i know that. is anybody running without a front sway bar on here?
Sponsored