• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Gt350 intake, throttle body and JLT cai

Swapt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 coyote swapped GT
I'm selling the GT350 intake manifold with GT350 throttle body and JLT cai that I installed on my 15' coyote crate motor. This setup was installed for the first start and about 10 minutes of idling then removed in favor of a CJ setup. The cai is gloss black and in perfect condition. I'm asking $1100 obo shipped to your door.
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

Swapt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 coyote swapped GT
Willing to do manifold only?
Right now, I want to keep the intake and throttle body together, so I'm willing to separate the cai. If I don't get any interest in the package, then I'll sell piece by piece.

Gurjit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium performance pack
JLT CAI is GT350 or GT spec?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Swapt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 coyote swapped GT
What one is the black one
Not sure what you're referring to, but to answer your first question, $100 for the intake. This is the tube only, no box or filter. This setup was in a 97 gt so the box wouldn't have fit, and I needed to used a very short filter to clear the battery in the fender so JLT hooked me up with the tube only.

JLT CAI is GT350 or GT spec?
It is the larger GT350 tube to fit the GT350 throttle body.

OP
OP

Swapt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 coyote swapped GT
Both of you have pm’s

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score