Sponsored

GT350 Front bumper

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Hi all,

Over the last couple of years I have looked at getting a GT350 front end for my GT, not the genuine GT350, but the fake one.

Xenoz UK or whatever they're called currently have one listed along with a couple of images of a Gb car and a black car, both looking stunning. The kit they sell looks a lot more comprehensive than some I've seen previously?

I have a lot of experience dealing with body work and painting, but am a little concerned that these may fit a Fiesta or Focus better than they fit a Mustang.. if you know what I mean.

Can anyone please confirm, good or bad news on this latest bumper.
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I believe their stuff was sold under Ikon in the states i'm sure a quick forum search will tell you everything you need from that

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe their stuff was sold under Ikon in the states i'm sure a quick forum search will tell you everything you need from that
Thanks for the reply Hinch.. what is your name btw? You always comment on my posts.

This is my concern.. I believe things may have improved over time and don’t want to be misled by old material? It would appear the kit has become more comprehensive and includes brackets and all sorts.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
hinch is my name (well surname anyway) :) nobody calls me by my firstname

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Going on the fact you had the balls to take a plasma cutter to your wings I doubt a plastic front end will present any problems.
Other than the fact you need a different bellypan (Ecoboost one) rather than the GT one, which leaves gaps.

Only other bits to consider, we need a DRL legally, so wire the DRL live feed onto the sidelights or into the tribars if you have them.

Other than those two points, they basically bolt on dead easy.

Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Other than the fact you need a different bellypan (Ecoboost one) rather than the GT one, which leaves gaps.

Only other bits to consider, we need a DRL legally, so wire the DRL live feed onto the sidelights or into the tribars if you have them.

Other than those two points, they basically bolt on dead easy.
DRL's are for fannies.

#lawbreaker #coolkid

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Ps legally you may not not need drl’s . Can’t remember the exact date but I know my car is pre the law that enforced them and mine was a December 16 registration. If memory serves you don’t need them right up to 2018 reg.

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ps legally you may not not need drl’s . Can’t remember the exact date but I know my car is pre the law that enforced them and mine was a December 16 registration. If memory serves you don’t need them right up to 2018 reg.
Just checked online at Gov.uk and they say that any car from Feb 2011 must have them, however my Defender is April 2011 and that doesn't have them??? I'm guessing this is one of those loophole type laws..

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Just checked online at Gov.uk and they say that any car from Feb 2011 must have them, however my Defender is April 2011 and that doesn't have them??? I'm guessing this is one of those loophole type laws..
its build date not registration date i believe.
Sponsored