GT350 Fascia Lovers - Attention!

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
We can help you with prototyping. Our prototypes are machined out of durable ABS plastic, an ideal material to build molds off of. Our prices are also very reasonable compared to industry standards.
Please keep us posted with any new developments of any GT 350 like parts.
Sponsored

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
We can help you with prototyping. Our prototypes are machined out of durable ABS plastic, an ideal material to build molds off of. Our prices are also very reasonable compared to industry standards.
Can't wait to see what parts you have to offer!

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yes please!!!!!

GT350 front end conversion including 1 inch wider fenders to accommodate some very fat rubber please!!!!

Gudz2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
I think you have people waiting for over two years now on conversion fenders for 05-09 to go 2011+

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Looks interesting, I guess I'll hold off on replacing my slightly damaged front bumper.

Sponsored

DrunkMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0
If there is a replacement front bumper / fenders for the gt's to go to the gt350 style I'm in. Carbon dynamics.

ktapia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
As one of the other people mentioned, as long as we're not going to wait until the end of the S550 line for this to become a "reality" then by all means I'm in as well.

:)
Sponsored