Sponsored

GT350 Bumper Options

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ok, so i think i have narrowed it down to getting a gt350 replacement front bumper. My question is, whats the best fitment kit on the market? i dont care about it being carbon fiber/fiberglass...just which ever is best and requires the least about of work to install and look right. Think its between Anderson Composites and iKon. Thoughts? I cant remember which brand out there has had shit quality for a while, like hoods ripping in half on the highway.
Sponsored

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
Ok, so i think i have narrowed it down to getting a gt350 replacement front bumper. My question is, whats the best fitment kit on the market? i dont care about it being carbon fiber/fiberglass...just which ever is best and requires the least about of work to install and look right. Think its between Anderson Composites and iKon. Thoughts? I cant remember which brand out there has had shit quality for a while, like hoods ripping in half on the highway.
Go with IKON, AC is overpriced junk.

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
looks sick. im in same boat but ikon rear is sold out

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Get the IKON version and have it painted locally. AC one doesn't look right IMO.
How does everything line up? Does it work with the performance package belly pan?

Sponsored