Sponsored

Gt cs wing removal for performance pack wing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
Hey, so I was wondering if I would be able to replace the California special pedestal wing with a performance pack wing or would I need a whole new trunk piece?
Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey, so I was wondering if I would be able to replace the California special pedestal wing with a performance pack wing or would I need a whole new trunk piece?
Here is what the holes look like. I switched to a Gt350 Track Pack spoiler and it worked great.

IMG_3432.jpg

OP
OP
Harry’s Stang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
Here is what the holes look like. I switched to a Gt350 Track Pack spoiler and it worked great.

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg
Thanks for the help I feel like the performance pack wing would work because it has 3 points where it attaches to the trunk. I did look at the 350 wing but I’d rather have the 350r wing I don’t think the r wing would work because it only has two points that connect.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Thanks for the help I feel like the performance pack wing would work because it has 3 points where it attaches to the trunk. I did look at the 350 wing but I’d rather have the 350r wing I don’t think the r wing would work because it only has two points that connect.
Yeah on its face I would say the Performance pack wing should work and cover the holes. Not sure if you will have to drill new ones. But I agree. Let us know once you get it on!

OP
OP
Harry’s Stang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
Yeah on its face I would say the Performance pack wing should work and cover the holes. Not sure if you will have to drill new ones. But I agree. Let us know once you get it on!
Yeah I will for sure let you know once I get it on. Thanks for the help! Appreciate it

Sponsored