• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GROUP BUY: CF (Carbon Fiber) Mirror Caps for EU/Australia Mustangs

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
I received the first one I ordered to check out the quality.
I am simply amazed by the quality of the CF!! Superb craftsmanship, I don't think it can get any better! Its amazing :eyebulge:
Here are some photo's + video (apologies for the quality, as I took it from my phone - looks so much better in person!)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RyJ0WCHy0qk

Photo of the CF mirror:

Accessories that came with it (Cleaner + double sided tape):

As I dont have my car yet, will be testing the fit this weekend with the help of
[MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION] on his car. If all works out, will be ordering the group buy by the end of this month, 30th April. For those who are keen, please comment to lock your set as it will also help bring down the price!

Bradek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT
oh that's a yes

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
I received the first one I ordered to check out the quality.
I am simply amazed by the quality of the CF!! Superb craftsmanship, I don't think it can get any better! Its amazing :eyebulge:
Here are some photo's + video (apologies for the quality, as I took it from my phone - looks so much better in person!)

Photo of the CF mirror:

Accessories that came with it (Cleaner + double sided tape):

As I dont have my car yet, will be testing the fit this weekend with the help of
@Aus-MustangGT on his car. If all works out, will be ordering the group buy by the end of this month, 30th April. For those who are keen, please comment to lock your set as it will also help bring down the price!
They look awesome Kevin, I am already in, do I have to comment again? :D

Sponsored

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
can i please get in on the CF action still?

Last edited:
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Thanks [MENTION=14692]Aus-MustangGT[/MENTION] for coming down! :cheers:

Everthing worked well, except for the left mirror misalignment due to have some gills (see photo below)

Left Mirror

Due to:

Other Photos:

25872645763_df7d193099_k.jpg

26409205131_dd6abd84bb_k.jpg

26409266951_7b9d554c55_k.jpg

Will be speaking to the manufacturer to see if they can do anything about this, will keep you all posted.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
We have another issue, apparently my car has another issue. Both mirrors should have the fins on them! Thanks Ford for another issue

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
We have another issue, apparently my car has another issue. Both mirrors should have the fins on them! Thanks Ford for another issue
Lol, so can someone confirm if RHD cars are meant to have fins at all or ?
:shrug:

Sponsored

Bradek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT
Fins!!! when did fins happen? i'm surprised no one has mentioned this before.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
Will have an update hopefully soon if the factory can make ones to suit our weird mirorrs

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
This group buy is ON HOLD at the moment, as unfortunately I am unable to find any manufacturer overseas or locally making CF mirror covers to suit our mirror's.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So a bit of an update on the mirror situation. They were never meant to come with fins. They are left over from when Ford was testing lane assist, they have no idea how they made it on to cars, but it is clear that they did. Apparently this is a common problem, with a lot of inconsistencies.

OP
OP
2-STANG

2-STANG

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mystangmods.com.au
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
So a bit of an update on the mirror situation. They were never meant to come with fins. They are left over from when Ford was testing lane assist, they have no idea how they made it on to cars, but it is clear that they did. Apparently this is a common problem, with a lot of inconsistencies.
Thanks for the update :thumbsup: Well thats good and bad news I guess.
Any update on what they are going to do with all the people who have fins on their mirrors?
Sponsored