• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ground Effects Kit

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
For Sale: Ground Effects Kit off my 2016 Mustang GTPP.
Front splitter is an SBS splitter shaped in the likeness of the GT-350. It could easily be trimmed into a different style such as PP2 or other. Fit for Performance Pack cars. From the photo you can see the cutouts for the brake cooling ducts. There are also 2 rear splitters and 4 fins. I’m not sure if the splitter will fit anything other than the 15-17 performance pack cars. I’m sure with some modifications you may be able to get it to work. There are no splitter rods as I didn’t need them. The fins and rear splitters should work with any year S550. Asking $350 for everything and I would prefer not to ship as it may be cost prohibitive. Located in the Raleigh NC area.

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_0967.jpeg

IMG_9553.jpeg

image0.jpeg

IMG_1877.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1431.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_0011.jpeg

IMG_9800.jpeg

IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5507.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
PVAMT

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, the 7th & 8th photos do not show the kit I’m selling. Couldn’t seem to edit them out.

OP
OP
PVAMT

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think I might have had this priced a bit high. $265