GRABBER LIME S550 MUSTANG thread

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
@Justin - get your order in, looks like grabber lime is a one year only colour : https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2021-mustang-paint-color-options-revealed.136029/

WD :like:
So i've seen.. very torn right now. Before I saw Grabber Lime, Ruby Red was my #1 choice and I still LOVE deep reds. So now I'm gonna wait for more info on the 2021 changes. If the interior receives really nice upgrades then I may go for a Lucid Red 2021. Also curious if the 2020's will be able to upgrade to SYNC 4, cause that would influence whether or not I get a 2020 Grabber Lime. Im a software dev and big into tech, and tbh SYNC 3 looks ancient compared to most new cars infotainment centers and I hate it.

Then my mind is also considering the other new info... the S650 in 2023. I could wait 2 more years and save up a HUGE amount of money and get in on the next gen.

EDIT: Also curious to see some of the new colors in photos, namely Fighter Jet Grey and Yellow Peel.
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
A grey (non metallic) was another colour I was waiting for and would have been happy with too ... :sunglasses:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Perfection :inlove:
Grabber Lime 55 Edition UK 1.jpg
Grabber Lime 55 Edition UK 2.jpg
Grabber Lime 55 Edition UK 3.jpg
Looks great ! :sunglasses:

Do you think the colours have been messed with as I’ve never seen it that bright in real life ?

Also the rear side markers look very red compared to the normal UK orange reflector (or are we getting red reflectors in the UK for 2020 ?).

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Looks great ! :sunglasses:

Do you think the colours have been messed with as I’ve never seen it that bright in real life ?

Also the rear side markers look very red compared to the normal UK orange reflector (or are we getting red reflectors in the UK for 2020 ?).

From my personal experience with the color and photos, they don't look modified. Grabber Lime just has that effect haha, very different in different lighting.. I would say there are other unshopped photos in this thread that have it that bright.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I will blame viewing it on the iPhone ... lol

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Stangmode warning for any of those that aren't fans, but I think this part of the linked video shows the true color of Grabber Lime well. This is the color i'm used to seeing when i'm up close and in person. Crazy how it certain lighting and angles it gets so washed out. If all goes according to plan should be able to start shopping around April/May :rockon: dealer near me has a perfect PP2 at 8k off MSRP but not sure if I want manual vs auto. All the others they have that are auto are Recaros, and i'd much prefer the heated/vented power seating.

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2019 Mustang GT - 2013 XR6 Turbo - 2017 i30 SR-P.
I'd originally ordered a 2020 GT in Grabber Lime but it was going to take way too long to arrive (July/August) so i cancelled the order a month or more back. Today i managed to find one coming in to another dealer, so i've put a deposit down. It's Due late March and will look identical to this one below. 10R80, Magneride, Black-pack (minus rear spoiler). I'll get a black duck-tail/lip spoiler for it later on. I'll also probably remove the bonnet stickers which i'm not a fan of.

hymrEPm.jpg

XKDG4un.jpg

YevpX2N.jpg

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Your final plan sounds just like mine :sunglasses:

I’m hoping for a May delivery ... :like:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Justin - are your plans now back on a 2020 lime then ... ? :like: :sunglasses:

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I'd originally ordered a 2020 GT in Grabber Lime but it was going to take way too long to arrive (July/August) so i cancelled the order a month or more back. Today i managed to find one coming in to another dealer, so i've put a deposit down. It's Due late March and will look identical to this one below. 10R80, Magneride, Black-pack (minus rear spoiler). I'll get a black duck-tail/lip spoiler for it later on. I'll also probably remove the bonnet stickers which i'm not a fan of.

hymrEPm.jpg

XKDG4un.jpg

YevpX2N.jpg

Ugh so jealous. Finding a 10R80 with PP1/Magneride in the US on a lot is damn near impossible. That black package I like more than the US version as well, for stock wheels those aren't bad at all. Good luck with your purchase

@Justin - are your plans now back on a 2020 lime then ... ? :like: :sunglasses:

So the deal I had with myself is that I could purchase a new car once I had paid my student loans. Which should be done around April/May if everything goes to plan. After that I will be shopping around and see what happens, and by May the details on the 2021 will be out so I should be able to make a more informed decision. Basically i've decided i'm tired of waiting for the perfect "scenario" and i'll buy now and enjoy it. If something comes along that I like more I can always bite the bullet and trade up. But yes, as of right now i'm back on the Lime since I don't think the refresh for 2021 will be ground breaking and I don't wanna keep pushing off my purchase for "what-ifs" about the S650 that may or may not come in 2022, but i'm also open to Ruby Red if a killer deal comes along.(Seeing GT Premiums for $32k USD opposed to mid 40s for a new Lime...)