GRABBER BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I love those stripes. I've been wanting to do that to mine since I got the car, but so far the recent voting stats on folks I've polled don't look good (I ask people's opinions on the stripe option a lot):

1. Children between the ages of 6-12: 100% yes (I should get them and install immediately)
2. Middle-schoolers/teenagers: ??? (mostly rude smug looks and shrugs, but then I catch them looking at the car - I think that means "yes" but who the F knows with them)
3. Adults from the age 18-25: 50/50. (Most don't get why I'm asking them. I usually hear "do what makes you feel better about your self-esteem". Huh? Not what looks awesome?)
4. Adults from 25-35: Leaning towards No (If they still live at home, then it's yes. If they don't and they have a job then it's No.) - see what I did there?
5. Adults from 35 and up: No - mostly (keep it clean looking). I did have one couple say I should do gloss black and forget the white pin striping. Since I respect this group the most that has a lot of influence.

I think your car looks awesome. Maybe I should just quit asking people.

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
I say do what you like, @BluePonyGT

I doubt many people would have liked my idea but I did. I get a lot of comments both positive and negative. One comment I get a lot is how unique it is.

i-PshXzZ8-L.jpg

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
I say do what you like, @BluePonyGT

I doubt many people would have liked my idea but I did. I get a lot of comments both positive and negative. One comment I get a lot is how unique it is.

i-PshXzZ8-L.jpg
I see a LOT of grabber blue mustangs within the last couple of gens where people love to show their personality on their cars, and I think it's fantastic. The fact that the car is such a unique color really draws people in, and it's got plenty of personality. I'll post a pic soon and show you what I mean.

Some people called me "brave" for picking this color. I told them I had to wait for it for a long time (which I did) and don't mind the fact that it shows dirt and attracts gravel.

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I love those stripes. I've been wanting to do that to mine since I got the car, but so far the recent voting stats on folks I've polled don't look good (I ask people's opinions on the stripe option a lot):

1. Children between the ages of 6-12: 100% yes (I should get them and install immediately)
2. Middle-schoolers/teenagers: ??? (mostly rude smug looks and shrugs, but then I catch them looking at the car - I think that means "yes" but who the F knows with them)
3. Adults from the age 18-25: 50/50. (Most don't get why I'm asking them. I usually hear "do what makes you feel better about your self-esteem". Huh? Not what looks awesome?)
4. Adults from 25-35: Leaning towards No (If they still live at home, then it's yes. If they don't and they have a job then it's No.) - see what I did there?
5. Adults from 35 and up: No - mostly (keep it clean looking). I did have one couple say I should do gloss black and forget the white pin striping. Since I respect this group the most that has a lot of influence.

I think your car looks awesome. Maybe I should just quit asking people.
I think you should stop asking too Corey. I bought my Grabber Blue for my own satisfaction, not others.

Mustangs have been sporting stripes since day one, and I think Grabber Blue looks better with a another color to break the sea of blue.

graffiti.jpg

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
I think you should stop asking too Corey. I bought my Grabber Blue for my own satisfaction, not others.

Mustangs have been sporting stripes since day one, and I think Grabber Blue looks better with a another color to break the sea of blue.

graffiti.jpg
Yep, my post was mostly satirical. My REAL plan of action is to wait until the Ford Performance Power Pack 2 install then do the stripes. That'll be next year when I have a budget again for such things.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
BTW, that $1.204 is per liter of regular LOL.
38631162_1824606560967634_1593052148029980672_o.jpg

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
^^ beautiful car buddy.. Especially love the seats!
Sponsored