Grabber blue or Heritage Brittany blue?

Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
21' GT500 - CFTP
The heritage might have investment potential, if this is truly the last GT500 made and you do not drive it and store the car. Right now everything is highly inflated in value. Give it a few years and we'll see if prices normalize a bit. People are still freaking out a tad.

A big part of the 350R appeal is the manual. GT500 does not have that.

I went heritage with my own order since I prefer slightly subtler shades on this car for some reason. Shows the lines off better IMVHO and balances out the aggressive shape of the car. That being said, grabber is still a great color. Just wanted to address the investment aspect of your question.

If they release a performance focused hybrid s650 gt500 with a manual in 5 years with the same predator powerplant.....that will be hard to pass up.
Sponsored

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Great the troll is back.
You are correct if you're implying I enjoy trolling people that think these cars are investments....if you're of the same mindset and you'd like we can sit down and take a look at your investment portfolio together, I'm sure your future is very bright.... :clap::sunglasses:

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
You probably own an eco boost mustang

You are correct if you're implying I enjoy trolling people that think these cars are investments....if you're of the same mindset and you'd like we can sit down and take a look at your investment portfolio together, I'm sure your future is very bright.... :clap::sunglasses:

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
I’m sure you are a genius. Now can you troll somewhere else?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I removed the painted stripes from my order. First, they’re way too expensive. Second, I believe it is more prone to paint issues because it goes to Penske without clear coat then back to ford for clear coat and I’m sure Ford doesn’t prep it that well. Third, I think this body style looks better without stripes IMO.

I have to agree…
1647893215229.jpeg

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
You are asking a crowd to answer a personal taste question.

The answer, for you, is order the color you like best. For me, that would be Brittany. Good thing it wasn't available last year. I would have ground my teeth to nubs deciding between Brittany and Velocity, but I love me some Velocity Blue so no regrets. If my choice was Brittany versus Grabber I'd choose Brittany in a heartbeat. But I think you can only get it on Heritage Edition cars so maybe it doesn't matter anyway.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
...if you are really asking almost total strangers for their opinion, my
color choice is;
Grabber Blue.
A GT500 in Grabber Blue would be the ultimate.

My reason is mainly; everyone wants their car to be unique and Grabber
Blue would fill that bill excellently.
I personally don't care for a 'washed out' looking color like the Brittany, so it's
a no brainer for me.
And; I waited 47 years to have a Grabber Blue Mustang. I bought the '17 GT in Grabber
Blue I used to have and would have kept it if it had been a manual.
I begged my dad to buy the '70 Mach 1 the dealer had when I was 16, but he bought
me a Maverick Grabber in Medium Bright Yellow. It did have a V-8 and a manual,
so I wasn't too disappointed.
Had I known Ford would paint Mustangs in Grabber Blue in '22, I wouldn't have bought the
Black GT that I have now.
I always got compliments on the paint on the '17 GB. My '21 is just another Black Mustang.

So there.
If you are still debating a color; here's another vote for Grabber Blue.............................:crazy:

(I actually have an offer on my '21 for what I gave for it. Who knows..........)
Sponsored