Grabber blue or Heritage Brittany blue?

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Having a hard time deciding what specs to choose on my 22 CFTP order. Currently it’s grabber blue with painted black roof, and painted black stripes, tech package. I also like the heritage due to the investment side that it will provide. Code orange, cyber orange are also nice! Thoughts? Personally, I like the grabber blue better but it’s a tough decision!
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I'd take grabber blue over Brittany blue. If you don't mind attention, grabber is great. Brittany blue won't be noticed as much.

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Having a hard time deciding what specs to choose on my 22 CFTP order. Currently it’s grabber blue with painted black roof, and painted black stripes, tech package. I also like the heritage due to the investment side that it will provide. Code orange, cyber orange are also nice! Thoughts? Personally, I like the grabber blue better but it’s a tough decision!
Huh? There is no investment in these cars, unless you trade it in after a few months and make a few bucks if your lucky.....you'll have to keep the GT500 aka an upgraded 5.0 for your kids, kids, kids before you can consider any of our cars "investments". You guys and your blue oval glasses.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
I'd take grabber blue over Brittany blue. If you don't mind attention, grabber is great. Brittany blue won't be noticed as much.
I’m a bright color guy. Only reason I’d purchase heritage is for the value piece

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Look at the 350R heritage. They are pulling 170K USED… This is the last year of the 500 for who knows how long and next will be a hybrid.

Huh? There is no investment in these cars, unless you trade it in after a few months and make a few bucks if your lucky.....you'll have to keep the GT500 aka an upgraded 5.0 for your kids, kids, kids before you can consider any of our cars "investments". You guys and your blue oval glasses.

Sponsored

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
Great the troll is back.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Brittany blue. It is more unique. 1/1 year.

Grabber Blue is the new fad color with major OEMs having a similar color.

Dcgtconv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryl
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500KR, 2009 GT500KR, '69Mach1 SCJ, '68 Conv
Grabber blue with the black roof looks great. I have mixed opinions on BB. Doesn’t seem to have the same allure as the original BB from the 60’s. But haven’t seen one in person to know for sure.

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Grabber blue is also 1/1 year for the s550 500. I’m not sure if the dealer can even order a heritage edition, he says he doesn’t think they’re allowed ordering a heritage. I think it was mostly for VIPs.

Brittany blue. It is more unique. 1/1 year.

Grabber Blue is the new fad color with major OEMs having a similar color.

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Grabber blue is also 1/1 year for the s550 500. I’m not sure if the dealer can even order a heritage edition, he says he doesn’t think they’re allowed ordering a heritage. I think it was mostly for VIPs.
And this years grabber blue is metallic, which is a single year thing.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Me: Hmm, Grabber Blue Metallic GT500
Also me:
unnamed (1).jpg

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
DUDE! You have an Orange Fury GT350 in your Avatar and you have to ask what color? There is only one color to get . . . Code Orange of course. (with Cyber Orange a distant 2nd). Lol

That Code Orange looks amazing from what I've seen in sun light pics. Looks very unique for sure.
I have it on good authority that Ford squeezes and extra 5-7 HP out of their Orange cars. :rockon:

GT500 Cyber Orange

OP
OP
Bigbel07

Bigbel07

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Belmin
Vehicle(s)
13 gt500 owner
Eh, I’ve seen cyber orange in person and while it’s cool - not nearly as nice as orange fury. I do like the code orange as well but something about grabber blue metallic

DUDE! You have an Orange Fury GT350 in your Avatar and you have to ask what color? There is only one color to get . . . Code Orange of course. (with Cyber Orange a distant 2nd). Lol

That Code Orange looks amazing from what I've seen in sun light pics. Looks very unique for sure.
I have it on good authority that Ford squeezes and extra 5-7 HP out of their Orange cars. :rockon:

GT500 Cyber Orange