GR236 Comes Home...My Turn

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Great!! Thank you for sharing. More impressions when you get time.

look forward to mine!

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Congrats!!

OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Thanks all. Here is another shot with my sales guy Carl. He was a great guy to work with. So much so I bought another.
IMG_0003 crop.jpg

Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
It that good you want another? :eyebulge: One to tear up:frusty: and the other to baby?:thumbsup: Do tell.....:shrug:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
As a matter of fact, yes. Another R. He made me an offer I could not refuse. :D:headbang:

I'm delighted. Wifey less so. :ninja::tsk:
I can't say I don't envy you. Congratuations on the R(s) :cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
It that good you want another? :eyebulge: One to tear up:frusty: and the other to baby?:thumbsup: Do tell.....:shrug:

Thanks all. LMFAO :lol:

Turns out my sales guy calls me on 4/4 to send me the official MY17 info and advises me he thinks he will get 1 MY17 R allocation. I asked how many in his waiting line, expecting a large number, and he tells me zero. Suddenly it dawns on me that if I hang up the phone it will be gone. Same price I ask (ie meaning ADM, since actual pricing was not yet out). He says yes, I say sold. Never ever thought I would run across another real R allocation. Kinda just happened.

Got a buddy on west coast to whom I owe a very large favor who is bugging the hell out of me to sell him the 16. I may do it to "clear my account", as it were. At least he is offering serious money, as he understands the rarity and value. We shall see.

Got to fire it up but not drive it today. :doh: Noticed my 2 bothers, standing behind the car when I fired it up, both flinching. Seems to fire off one firecracker like pop upon start. Wakes up the neighbors. Heeheehee

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Thanks all. LMFAO :lol:

Turns out my sales guy calls me on 4/4 to send me the official MY17 info and advises me he thinks he will get 1 MY17 R allocation. I asked how many in his waiting line, expecting a large number, and he tells me zero. Suddenly it dawns on me that if I hang up the phone it will be gone. Same price I ask (ie meaning ADM, since actual pricing was not yet out). He says yes, I say sold. Never ever thought I would run across another real R allocation. Kinda just happened.

Got a buddy on west coast to whom I owe a very large favor who is bugging the hell out of me to sell him the 16. I may do it to "clear my account", as it were. At least he is offering serious money, as he understands the rarity and value. We shall see.

Got to fire it up but not drive it today. :doh: Noticed my 2 bothers, standing behind the car when I fired it up, both flinching. Seems to fire off one firecracker like pop upon start. Wakes up the neighbors. Heeheehee
As my father used to say, thats a good problem to have !

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R

Thanks all. Here is another shot with my sales guy Carl. He was a great guy to work with. So much so I bought another.
There is no wrong GT350(R) color. But there is only one right color.

Hot.