Sponsored

going to do it! gonna get a GT, but need help choosing a color, COMP orange, or Guard

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
12 months after you buy your GT, which color is going to still put a smile on your face? Pick that color. For me, it is CO. I don't give a flying f*ck what anybody else thinks. Neither should you.
Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
12 months after you buy your GT, which color is going to still put a smile on your face? Pick that color. For me, it is CO. I don't give a flying f*ck what anybody else thinks. Neither should you.

Listen to THIS guy^^^^^^^^^:cheers:

I listened to others when I bought my 2015 Black 50th Ann. GT and I HATED it from the moment I drove off the parking lot!!!!! 2 months of misery before I traded it for the car and color I LOVE!!!!!! :headbang:

YOU DECIDE!

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
Orange! I love my magnetic, but it disappears in traffic with all the unsaturated blacks, whites and silvers out on the road. Plus a GT can pull off the bright colors my 6 can't.

Sponsored

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Friends don't let friends pick their car color! or their tattoos! I test drove the colors and found the one I liked, I also had my wife sit in them and judged the colors that way, not sure how that helped but it did. now that being said, go CO!, guard guys are just plain weird...

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I guess it depends on if you want to stand out, or just look sexy....:)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Guard. Classy, unique, eye-catching. Has it all. Only owned the car for less than a day and already had 2 people compliment the car, and perhaps more importantly, the color.

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Some old pics of mine

It's been killing me wondering how my car is going to look with the PP wheels & blacked out emblems. 1M thanks dude for the pics, finally visual confirmation I made the right choices :thumbsup:

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
It's been killing me wondering how my car is going to look with the PP wheels & blacked out emblems. 1M thanks dude for the pics, finally visual confirmation I made the right choices :thumbsup:
You're going to love it. I get compliments on the guard color all the time. People always ask me if it's gray, or black or green? Shit's like 3 different colors in 1. It's mature, classy and plain mean.

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
You're going to love it. I get compliments on the guard color all the time. People always ask me if it's gray, or black or green? Shit's like 3 different colors in 1. It's mature, classy and plain mean.
Those are nice pros, however the cons to guard is the black trim is not defined and the lines are muted... and you wear a spectacle..no no a monocle!

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite color Orange is Magnetic. :)

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I had a guard on my first ecoboost and I wanted orange. Now I'm on my second ecoboost and it is magnetic. Go with the orange
Sponsored