Gift Box Goodies?

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Quick question. I am looking at a GT350 to replace my PP2.. One I have found seems great except he does not have any of the Goodies that you get when you buy one. I instantly was bothered as with a car such as this I want all that stuff for personal reasons and for possible resale in the future. Would you care? Am I over thinking this or the value it is to me. I know it is a personal preference but curious what others think.
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
For me itā€™s not a big deal. The juryā€™s still out weather it will make much of a difference in resale value.
It may make a difference way down the road, I donā€™t think so in the near future.
When Iā€™m driving my car Iā€™m never thinking about the goodie box ;-)
Others will disagree Iā€™m sure.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
For me itā€™s not a big deal. The juryā€™s still out weather it will make much of a difference in resale value.
It may make a difference way down the road, I donā€™t think so in the near future.
Iā€™m with you. I got mine in the mail, took it out of the box to check it out, then put it right back in the box and into long term storage.

Iā€™m treating it like a window sticker that accompanies a classic car. Is it cool that it was saved and still exists? Yeah! Is it important or does it make me enjoy the car more? Not really.

I wouldnā€™t sweat it. The car is what youā€™re paying for, not the goodie box with the FPC paperweight. You wonā€™t regret the purchase!

OP
OP
GUSTOPP2

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Lol! Ok there is that part of me that says I don't give a rats ass either but damn. I hate fighting myself but I think wanting the goodies side is winning my head battle. And yes I am going to drive it drive it. Like 7k plus miles a year more than likely and THAT is the part of me that thinks even if it makes a difference it will only matter with low milage pristine investment grade GT350's.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GUSTOPP2

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
What do you think you're missing out on ?
Well nothing really as far as ownership but a nice piece to display on fireplace or office shelf. I don't know.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I think it is an important part of the car's history and flabbergasted by how many of these Owner's Supplement kits go missing or are sold for a few bucks on Ebay.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
For me it's a part of the car's unique pedigree. I personally would want it. But I am a collector by nature. Original boxes, documentation complete me and help tons toward a sale if I'm the buyer.

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
Buy the car. Forget about the toys. The GT350 Owners' Supplement is a lot like the leather flying jacket to USAF pilots...Who cares? Now missing out on the FPRS GT350 Track Attack is a completely different issue.
Sponsored