Getting my second Mustang, questions

steve2150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Have a 2019 Bullitt, getting a 2nd Mustang to go with it for everyday driving, 2020 Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Lime, with 201a, Safe & Smart package, Pony Package, Active Valve Exhaust, Enhanced Security Package, Am/Fm Radio with CD/HD and B&O system, 10 Speed Aut Trans. MSRP $40,855 for $29,330. Waiting on the brake recall to pick it up. My questions are car was manufactured 12/2019 so it has been on the lot about a year, will that affect the battery longetivity, should I change the oil after a few hundred miles and I ran the vin online and it needs the Sync update to 3.4, will the dealer service do it automatically when they replace the brake bracket or must I remind them, the salesman says they do it without being told. Thanks, wonder if I have to get used to the Grabber Lime as was originally going for Magnetic, they had a fully equipped Magnetic in high performance with showstopper red recaros for $35k. But felt I really only wanted a daily driver at my age 70.
Sponsored

Ratchet27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang and 1998 Cobra
Remind them about the sync update. And have them check that battery voltage while they're at it. I'm pretty sure the battery is covered under the 3 year 36,000 miles warranty.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Steve, for what you paid for that car, who cares if it eats a battery in a couple weeks. I wouldn't spend a penny on any fluid other than engine oil. Trans/diff fluid and chassis grease don't degrade if they aren't loaded/heated and are pretty much sealed off from air moisture.

There's nothing wrong a DD thats overpowered, even at age 70. Maybe I'll have my first 1000 rwhp daily when I get there in a couple years.

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Don't upgrade to SYNC 3.4 Color scheme is aweful and it added more safety features -- can't do certain things while car is in motion.

Driving an eco when you have a Bullitt will be like a lame xxxx.
Sponsored