Sponsored

Gauges and Trip Info problem

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 GT/CS and 2018 GT Premium Fastback
I got my 2018 GT out today and when I started it up, the gauge layout had changed from the Normal to the Track one with the tach layout. Then I tried to get the trip info at the gas station and it came up blank. Has anyone noticed this or something similar? I wonder if the battery had run down and some info was lost. Hopefully the trip information will be available next time I drive it.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Do you get any response from the top right steering wheel buttons? Up/down arrows will take you through the trip screens. If seeing gauges, press the settings button (bottom right steering wheel button looks like a gear). The top line should be for trip/fuel info. Press OK.

OP
OP

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you get any response from the top right steering wheel buttons? Up/down arrows will take you through the trip screens. If seeing gauges, press the settings button (bottom right steering wheel button looks like a gear). The top line should be for trip/fuel info. Press OK.
Thanks, I'll check that out.

OP
OP

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was the final step that I had forgotten...the up arrow. Thanks for jogging my memory. As I don't drive it much over the winter, it had been four months since I put gas in the tank.
Sponsored