Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
What type of flooring is that and where did you get it? It looks like you have some that is perforated that allows for water to drain?
Yes the under wheels is what they call Free Flow...I ordered from Race Deck:

http://www.racedeck.com/

I've been a user for a few years on other applications and love the product...super simple to install and maintain.
Sponsored

Shanghai Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Convertible in Race Red

I've been a user for a few years on other applications and love the product...super simple to install and maintain.
Second big thumbs up for Race Deck! I have it as well - diamond pattern (water flows between the seams and out the bottom it's nice and open underneath). Gives a great finished look.

Plus it's a lot more comfortable to walk on than hard concrete!

OP
OP

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW

What color is that Race Deck free flow flooring? Is that graphite or alloy? It almost looks like a checkered pattern but I am thinking it is all the same color but looks different due to the way the tiles are made?

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
What color is that Race Deck free flow flooring? Is that graphite or alloy? It almost looks like a checkered pattern but I am thinking it is all the same color but looks different due to the way the tiles are made?
Sorry for the delayed response...

Graphite.

Yes it looks checkered from pictures and certain angles. I painted the floor black underneath because when you look top down you see the floor, so that also gives it an illusion look from the side. A benefit I was not expecting. :-)

I have bought from the same lady for my Basement and Garage...

Jennifer Storms
Sales

[email protected]
801-746-0143

SNAPLOCK INDUSTRIES, INC.
2330 CALIFORNIA AVE. ·SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84104
TOLL FREE 800-457-0174 · 801-746-0143 · FAX 801-746-0180

Leading Manufacturer of Modular Flooring Products Worldwide
www.SnapLock.com www.RaceDeck.com www.SnapSports.com www.DuraGrid.com

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Sorry for the delayed response...

Graphite.

Yes it looks checkered from pictures and certain angles. I painted the floor black underneath because when you look top down you see the floor, so that also gives it an illusion look from the side. A benefit I was not expecting. :-)

I have bought from the same lady for my Basement and Garage...

Jennifer Storms
Sales

[email protected]
801-746-0143

SNAPLOCK INDUSTRIES, INC.
2330 CALIFORNIA AVE. ·SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84104
TOLL FREE 800-457-0174 · 801-746-0143 · FAX 801-746-0180

Leading Manufacturer of Modular Flooring Products Worldwide
www.SnapLock.com www.RaceDeck.com www.SnapSports.com www.DuraGrid.com
Just some hopefully helpful info for anyone looking to buy...

If you join the garage journal forum and post a couple times, then ask Jennifer for the GJ discount it is significant. They cut the rate and give free shipping, or did up until last summer as far as I know.

If you PM the RaceDeck account on GJ it is the CEO, Jorgen Moller and he will respond with the offer details and tell you to contact Jennifer or one other lady that works for him and give her your GJ login for the discount.

Saved me quite a bit on my flooring. :cheers:

Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Just some hopefully helpful info for anyone looking to buy...

If you join the garage journal forum and post a couple times, then ask Jennifer for the GJ discount it is significant. They cut the rate and give free shipping, or did up until last summer as far as I know.

If you PM the RaceDeck account on GJ it is the CEO, Jorgen Moller and he will respond with the offer details and tell you to contact Jennifer or one other lady that works for him and give her your GJ login for the discount.

Saved me quite a bit on my flooring. :cheers:
THANKS!!!! I need to join the GJ forum...

YZFMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2006 Mustang GT Vert
Just had my lift installed last weekend, should have done this long ago.

The only issue I have is that the ramps are not long enough for lowered cars. I had to extend the ramps with some wood in order for my car not to scrape on the bottom.

I am looking at buying some Race Ramps to repalce the ones that come with the lift.

Overall, one of the best additions to my garage.

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
You don't need to. My concrete was so unlevel in this old shop I had to pour three to match the high corner. LOL

Tomorrow I will get the shelby up and likely put the 15 under the lift and the cobra next to the lift.

I have a 10' ceiling in my garage. Is that tall enough to be able to stack like this?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I have a 10' ceiling in my garage. Is that tall enough to be able to stack like this?

Probably not. Figure subtract a foot for overhead door clearance (unless you have a roll up).

The op looks like 8' doors. The top car is more than 2' above plus need room for door hardware above it.

Alright the one above (yellow car) might be 10'. Without an overhead door, it might work and just be very close.

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Very nice!

Is that a custom grill and front end? The grill looks a lot like the RTR, but I didn't think those were available yet.

Just had my lift installed last weekend, should have done this long ago.

The only issue I have is that the ramps are not long enough for lowered cars. I had to extend the ramps with some wood in order for my car not to scrape on the bottom.

I am looking at buying some Race Ramps to repalce the ones that come with the lift.

Overall, one of the best additions to my garage.

Sponsored

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Probably not. Figure subtract a foot for overhead door clearance (unless you have a roll up).

The op looks like 8' doors. The top car is more than 2' above plus need room for door hardware above it.

Alright the one above (yellow car) might be 10'. Without an overhead door, it might work and just be very close.
Thanks. It looks like I have some research to explore.

5.0Fireman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
I like the 4 post. Its fool proof, my wife can drive under it, and I don't have to worry tooooo much about a car falling off. :)
20140926_092158.jpg

5.0Fireman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Thanks. It looks like I have some research to explore.
As long as your garage is deep enough and the door does not go back too far you should be able to pull it off if both cars are relatively short.

wildsailor

This Club for me?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
As long as your garage is deep enough and the door does not go back too far you should be able to pull it off if both cars are relatively short.
I was just out there measuring and figuring and you are correct. My garage is actually extra deep and I have taken advantage of the depth by making a huge work bench at the far end that is nothing now but a clutter holder. I could get a 4-poster in without issue and still clear the garage door.

By the way, we have 2-posters at work and they handle the loads just fine but I have one major irritation with them, getting out of the car when you pull into the thing. The post is right where the door wants to go. Using one all the time every day when I leave and get home from work would be one huge pain the posterior.

So, a 4-poster to hold my 1970 Torino Convertible in the air (don't get excited, I don't have the time to restore it yet) and park my motorcycles under it would free up the other half of the garage for my wife to park in the garage again! LOL...that may be a good thing except....I am already ridiculed for having my own tire machine I cannot imagine what it would be like with a 4-post lift as well! :headbonk:
Sponsored