Sponsored

Garage 4 Post Car Lift

mustang.connection

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE #938, WW
I am looking to buy a 4 post car lift for my garage. Anyone want to comment on positive or negative experiences with a particular model? At this time I am leaning between a Bendpak, Dannmar, or maybe an Atlas. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
One of the best investments I have ever made. I can't even raise the car all the way up but with a special rolling seat I built I can work under the car or on the suspension. The biggest problem was the height of the pads I had to cut the arms thinner and reinforce the arms. Some cars still need 2x12 ramps to get high enough to get the pads under. I also made special blocks that are fixed to the jack points on the rockers makes using the flat pads real easy. Mine is Aresco http://aresco.org/

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
One of the best investments I have ever made. I can't even raise the car all the way up but with a special rolling seat I built I can work under the car or on the suspension. The biggest problem was the height of the pads I had to cut the arms thinner and reinforce the arms. Some cars still need 2x12 ramps to get high enough to get the pads under. I also made special blocks that are fixed to the jack points on the rockers makes using the flat pads real easy. Mine is Aresco http://aresco.org/

Nice!

I was leaning towards BendPak as well, but 4 post...2 post would not work in my Garage well.

Jason427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2015 Z06, 2014 S4
I have this type. I don't use it for too much work though mainly to stack cars. This is my 3rd one of this type. Very reasonable and all have been reliable.
IT's a Directlift. I think they are made by Rotary, but not sure.

Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I have this type. I don't use it for too much work though mainly to stack cars. This is my 3rd one of this type. Very reasonable and all have been reliable.
Love the contrast in cars...the old and new sting ray...SICK! Congratulations on your collection!

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
I was just assembling my bendpak four post tonight. I should have it completed tomorrow and then just running electrical and air to it.

Last edited:

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is the one I have Atlas® Garage Pro 9,000 4 Post Lift (EXTRA TALL, EXTRA WIDE, EXTRA LONG)

:

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-Garage-Pro-9-000

It is awesome and well worth the $2800 price tag. My friend bought a Rotary lift for over $5000 and they are exactly the same (actually we both agree my safety release system is better).

Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Generally, what is the price range for a lift for a mustang sized car? Which is cheaper two or four post? Pros and cons generally?

Sponsored

65ffr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Ram 1500, '65 FFR Cobra
I have a Bendpak 4 post, like it a lot. Great for parking/storing. The 2 post is probably better if you're going to be working on your car underneath a lot (the ramps on the 4 post get in the way, and the car is sitting on it's wheels so suspension work can be difficult).

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Wow that's....fucking awesome.

I think I need to get in the watch bidness :D

snkmug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Orange
I have a Danmar 2 post 7000k lift and its been great. Use it almost everyday. I saw a lift the other day that was at the carlisle car show. Its like a Backyard Buddie but a generic brand. Its a cool 110v four post lift that can be wheeled around wherever you want to use it. It was like 2800, the backyard buddie was over 4000 for the same thing. Think its the Atlas brand like stated above.
Sponsored