Sponsored

Fuzz buster recommendations

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just looked up K40 to see what they have to offer these days - looks like they have some great systems and still offer the "Pay your ticket" if an owner of a K40 unit gets a ticket during their first year of ownership.

https://k40.com/radar-detectors-laser-jammers/
Sponsored

Mad Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2013 Fusion
The new Valentine1 Gen2 with the JBV1 app is what I run. It's got arrows which I wouldn't be without and is very quiet due to excellent BSM filtering. It's also as sensitive as the other upper tier detectors. You can run JBV1 on your phone to give you automatic lockouts. JBV1 also alerts to speed traps and VASCAR by monitoring local air traffic and alerting to aircraft in your area. It's a package that's hard to beat.

Mad Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2013 Fusion
Just looked up K40 to see what they have to offer these days - looks like they have some great systems and still offer the "Pay your ticket" if an owner of a K40 unit gets a ticket during their first year of ownership.

Check the reviews. K40 seems to lag behind the rest.

Check out Vortex's site for a wealth of info....... https://www.vortexradar.com/

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Im In the market for a fuzz buster (radar detector ) and I’m taken recommend on what everyone hear is running
I had to jump into this thread because I haven't heard the term "fuzzbuster" since I was a kid. There is plenty of good stuff on the market, but you may want to consider a "fuzzjammer":angel:

And I am a big fan of Waze - if you have Apple Car Play it works quite well.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Waze w phone linked Valentine.
Video cameras visible
Video cameras hidden
Mic hidden.

Texas:
If asked if you consent to search, respond “Am I free to go?”
If no
“Am I being detained? I would like to accept my ticket and leave unless you are detaining me against my request to leave. “

Officers know to muffle their body cam mics when you respond to a search request.

Follow officer directions after that, just know that you provide your attorney awesome ammo.

Small county in panhandle paid to reassemble an SUV interior they tore apart. Small Texas counties are like time travel. Green book is still alive...
Sponsored