• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania FS: PERFORMANCE PACK FRONT SPLITTER

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hello Mustang6G community! Up for sale is a performance pack front splitter that came off my 2016 GT. great condition ran for about 10,000 miles. I have a carbon fiber one now so no need for this one. Looking for $100 + paypal fees. Not really looking to ship. Offers welcome, thanks for looking!
IMG_9955.jpg
IMG_9956.jpg

Kryptickzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I am in dire need of one of these! I am willing to pay any shipping cost to NC if you're willing!

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
bump

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
long shot, but do you still have this? in need of one asap

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
would you ship? I'm in California (zip 95112) but I will cover most if not all of the shipping fees. Also, do you have all the original hardware that came with it (bolts, screw holes, etc)

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
would you ship? I'm in California (zip 95112) but I will cover most if not all of the shipping fees. Also, do you have all the original hardware that came with it (bolts, screw holes, etc)
shipping is insane expensive and i dont have a box to fit

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
shipping is insane expensive and i dont have a box to fit
damn I figured that would be the case. How insane is insane? I'm willing to pay up to like $250 all in, might be worth it? They're so expensive new and I just can't justify it

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
damn I figured that would be the case. How insane is insane? I'm willing to pay up to like $250 all in, might be worth it? They're so expensive new and I just can't justify it
i think last time when i went to get a quote from ups it was a couple hundred. Also i dont have a box to put it in unfortunately but i can look to see if i can make something work

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i think last time when i went to get a quote from ups it was a couple hundred. Also i dont have a box to put it in unfortunately but i can look to see if i can make something work
okay that would be great, i'd really appreciate it!