• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Lethal Racing Grill Delete (SOLD)

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
It has been sale pending (read the top of his OP) since the 8th so maybe he already sold them...

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
Possibly...maybe he's talking about sale pending to me lol

triggered

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
No
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Race Red
Possibly...maybe he's talking about sale pending to me lol
The sale is pending with me. He's currently hunting down a box to package them in.

triggered

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
No
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Race Red
Not sure about that one bro I've been sale pending since the 5th
Interesting. Perhaps OP doesn't plan to actually honor any virtual handshakes here.

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Just to clear everything up all, I received the package yesterday. Sold.

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
interesting since i have a pm from him stating 140 shipped to me and was told i was first to reply to add

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
Well this ad turned into a cluster f**k

Last edited:

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
interesting since i have a pm from him stating 140 shipped to me and was told i was first to reply to add
Could it be because I was the first to send payment? I sent it around 7am, and he shipped it same day. I do in fact have it as well it's not an empty box :D

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
The OP could have posted more information. A little information goes a long way.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The OP could have posted more information. A little information goes a long way.
This may not be the best place, and this isn't meant to be critical of this specific sale, but I've done a lot of online transactions (buyer and seller) and as a seller it's hugely important to:

Communicate to the thread, people aren't aware of what's going on in a PM, I've posted first in a thread, missed an item because the sale occurred via PM and had assumed I was the actual buyer.

Do _NOT_ do the "First one to send me money gets it", how does anybody know who's paying what and when, connect with a potential buyer, commit to the transaction, give them X amount of time (life sometimes gets in the way of buying car parts!), then go to the next person in the queue.

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
This may not be the best place, and this isn't meant to be critical of this specific sale, but I've done a lot of online transactions (buyer and seller) and as a seller it's hugely important to:

Communicate to the thread, people aren't aware of what's going on in a PM, I've posted first in a thread, missed an item because the sale occurred via PM and had assumed I was the actual buyer.

Do _NOT_ do the "First one to send me money gets it", how does anybody know who's paying what and when, connect with a potential buyer, commit to the transaction, give them X amount of time (life sometimes gets in the way of buying car parts!), then go to the next person in the queue.
Here here. Well said sir.

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
MaskedracerX nailed it

OP
OP

pbs2045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT (DIB)
Sorry for not updating the thread, the items have been sold.

I admit that I did not handle the overwhelming amount of PMs well at all (I wasn't expecting that many PMs, and had trouble keeping track of who replied/who stopped replying). As for sending an empty box, I'm not here to rip anybody off, I even refunded money to the buyer as shipping turned out to be less than estimated.

I do apologize for lack of communication and not updating this post, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will definitely keep in mind what MaskedRacerX posted.

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry for not updating the thread, the items have been sold.

I admit that I did not handle the overwhelming amount of PMs well at all (I wasn't expecting that many PMs, and had trouble keeping track of who replied/who stopped replying). As for sending an empty box, I'm not here to rip anybody off, I even refunded money to the buyer as shipping turned out to be less than estimated.

I do apologize for lack of communication and not updating this post, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will definitely keep in mind what MaskedRacerX posted.
I can confirm this. It's definitely a popular item, so I think we can all understand he was overwhelmed. Thank you again for the grille!