• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Immaculate low milage 2016 V6 Manual Coupe

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
I am selling my 2016 V6 Mustang Coupe with the 6 speed manual transmission, Ruby Red Metallic paint ($395 option), 051A package (6 way power adjustable driver's seat, 18" Foundry wheels/tires, fog lights, rear lip spoiler - package price $995), and all weather floor mats (in addition to carpeted floor mats) - $95 option. Total options: $1,500. The sticker price of the car is $26,530. The car has only 2442 miles on it as of March 13, 2018. That is not a misprint: only two thousand, four hundred forty two miles. It was manufactured in May, 2016, and I purchased it new from the dealer in August 2016. It is my pride and joy. It is used as a pleasure vehicle only, plus I don't get out much at all due to a medical disability. It is kept garaged and under a car cover on top of that. It is never driven in any kind of weather (or when there is any moisture on the road). In the winter (in NJ), it is driven only on warm (> 45-50 degree) fair weather days, and never when there is even a hint of salt or salt powder on the road. No food eaten or allowed in the car. This car is in absolutely immaculate showroom condition, and even still has the new car smell.
Even though I love this car, I am putting it up for sale because I finally realized I want a Mustang GT more than I thought. When going through the purchase process (in the summer of 2016), I agonized over getting either the V6 or the GT. My heart wanted the GT, but my mind said that the V6 was more practical. In the end, I was offered a very good deal on the exact V6 I wanted, and the mind won out over the heart. But every time a neighbor drives by with that rumbling V8 in his GT, my heart skips a beat. My wife was surprisingly supportive of the idea of looking into trading in the V6 on a GT. Of course the dealer trade-in (or straight sale) offers were pathetic (even though they admitted it was in absolute showroom condition), so that wasn't going to cut it financially. And the CarMax offer was even worse. So, if I can sell it privately for close to what it's worth, I can swing getting a leftover 2017, or maybe even a 2018. If I can't: well, I still have a beautiful car that produces 300HP on regular gas and gets 27MPG on the highway (there's that practical side...).
I have babied this car since I bought it: it has never been driven hard. So you would be buying a basically new car that is (barely) lightly broken in for a used car price. Asking $19k.
The car resides in Somerset, NJ. A test drive can be arranged in that location.
More pictures (as well as higher resolution) are available upon request.
20180314_120754 - Copy.jpg
20180314_121129 - Copy.jpg
20180313_142927 - Copy.jpg
20180314_120243 - Copy.jpg
20180314_120412 - Copy.jpg
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I went through exactly the same thing, and even had a Guard, 051A, 3.55, manual V6 ordered. The wife pushed me to get what she knew I'd love rather than just be happy with, and so I got a base GT from the same dealer. The 3.7L is a great little engine and I still think about how awesome of an autocross car it would've made without the extra ~150 lbs over the front.

Good luck!

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Beautiful car and a good daily driver. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone out there will appreciate the condition it's in and make you a good offer.

Nothing wrong with wanting the V8.. the sound is intoxicating.

tommyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP manual
interested

this might be a long shot because I am interested in your car but still have 5 months left on my lease.Maybe I can turn it in a few months early and pay a penalty.Let me know if any of this makes sense or workable to you.
Sponsored