• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas FS: Ford Perf. Bullitt Brake Kit NIB

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Magnetic Metallic
For Sale: Ford Performance Bullitt Brake Kit P/N: M-2300-BUL NIB -- $2,100.00 OBO Relisted at reduced price: $1,700.00 firm. Local pickup only. I am in Richardson just north of Dallas.

I only opened the shipping box to inspect the contents but everything is still in the original factory-sealed boxes. I paid $2,385.70 including tax and shipping. Not trying to make anything on it, just need to get it sold.

Thanks for looking.

[edited to update relist price]

20230717_200212.jpg

20230717_200248.jpg

20230717_200357.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump
price is negotiable. I can deliver it within a reasonable driving distance in the DFW area. Need this sold!

Sponsored

dupp403

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT premium (6spd)
Traveling through the DFW area today and tomorrow. Would you take $1,200 for it?

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had this listed for sale a while back, didn't get much interest. Then I decided to install the brakes rather than sell the kit so I marked it "sold". It's been a few more months now and I still haven't installed them so I'm posting the kit for sale again. Everything is still in the original boxes and I have only opened the main box for the pictures above. It has just been sitting in my garage.

Reduced price: $1700.00 firm. Local pickup only. I am in Richardson just north of Dallas.

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Local pickup only?
Yup. Local pickup only. The kit weighs over 200 lbs. with shipping pallet (160 lbs without) and can only be shipped freight. The shipping cost is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Sponsored

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
This is such a great deal, I wish was anywhere near there.

OP
OP

rpinkstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is such a great deal, I wish was anywhere near there.
I wish it could be shipped for a reasonable cost. Apparently the vendors get much better shipping rates because they ship in high volume. One guy wanting to ship one item has to pay top dollar to ship freight.
Thanks for the bump.
Sponsored