• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS - Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit - New - NOW $5250 SHIPPED!!!!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Okok.... How much? Lol this is too tempting
should probably start my own FS thread but wanted to wait until OP sold his .
I am sure OP won’t mind though . Lol

I will do the same as OP as per price .

$5K picked up . If shipping will ask buyer to pay the shipping .
I already took the 2 boxes off the pallet but honestly not sure it needed to ship on a pallet to begin with .
Probably cheaper via fedex shipping the 2 boxes separately.

I will start my own FS thread when I get home with pics (I opened the box with the blower just to look ... )

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yes, I know you also did an impulse buy like me, and now have an extra kit lying around.

GLWS! Should sell quick, these are awesome kits at a crazy price.
Thanks bro .

I would have loved to see it on my freshly built 5.2 CP long block which was my original plan .....

Long block was built and supercharger was bought all just before I bent the rods on my Voodoo.

RPG just finished rebuilding my Voodoo(Darton sleeves /H rods /diamond pistons / ARP studs /valve spring upgrade ) and I might have done a little more(may be head port and valve job ) if I had not already spent so much on this and the other 5.2 long block . Lol

With hindsight I should have had BPS build a FP 5.2 long-block instead for only a little more .lol

I would still love to see this on a 5.2 though....hint
In case OP has a few too many beers soon . Lol

If anyone wants to buy the 5.2 CP long block too I will cut them a deal .
Shoot also have BNIB Kook 1 7/8 long tubes/green cats to complete the package .

It would be wicked combo in a fox body or may be a kit car .

... may be an option for someone who wants a supercharged “5.2” but can’t afford (or won’t pay ADM ) the new GT 500.

The 5.2 would probably swap in to the GT 500 and could be a high compression (12:1) spare for those guys on here with money trees .
Lol

A02490AF-08B8-41C6-8676-024234812E14.jpeg
14E084A3-0178-4C63-BE48-CECE13A5F26F.jpeg

JaymesLannan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt
So you have catted long tube huh? ;) hmmmmm.... At least that's realistic as opposed to blowing my car

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol
The headers come with the motor .

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks bro .

I would have loved to see it on my freshly built 5.2 CP long block which was my original plan .....

Long block was built and supercharger was bought all just before I bent the rods on my Voodoo.

RPG just finished rebuilding my Voodoo(Darton sleeves /H rods /diamond pistons / ARP studs /valve spring upgrade ) and I might have done a little more(may be head port and valve job ) if I had not already spent so much on this and the other 5.2 long block . Lol

With hindsight I should have had BPS build a FP 5.2 long-block instead for only a little more .lol

I would still love to see this on a 5.2 though....hint
In case OP has a few too many beers soon . Lol

If anyone wants to buy the 5.2 CP long block too I will cut them a deal .
Shoot also have BNIB Kook 1 7/8 long tubes/green cats to complete the package .

It would be wicked combo in a fox body or may be a kit car .

... may be an option for someone who wants a supercharged “5.2” but can’t afford (or won’t pay ADM ) the new GT 500.

The 5.2 would probably swap in to the GT 500 and could be a high compression (12:1) spare for those guys on here with money trees .
Lol

A02490AF-08B8-41C6-8676-024234812E14.jpeg
14E084A3-0178-4C63-BE48-CECE13A5F26F.jpeg

What year does your Edelbrock Kit fit?

Stage 1 I assume

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What year does your Edelbrock Kit fit?

Stage 1 I assume
Who me ?
It’s for the 15-17 .
Yes , stage 1 . I will do $4900 shipped CONUS.
Lol