• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Big Worm Graphix stripes

FB_Magnetic_GT_PP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Flint
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTPP
GT 350 style full length stripe kit. Main stripes are matte black. Comes with red, silver, grey, and black outer pinstripes. Kit is for a coupe with no spoiler or XM antenna. Was $215 new. I'll take $175 shipped.
image.jpg

Last edited:

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Those 10 or 8 inch stripes?

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Love these! GLWS man!!
2015-12-31 23.14.26.jpg

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
Can I still wash my car with wash and wax soap? (Not trying to troll)

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Anybody know how much cheaper convertible stripes (of this style) are from Big Worm?

The reason I ask: I understand they cost less (since they don't include the roof stripes), but I'm wondering if the OP's stripes would still be cheaper[?]

I've been thinking about flat black with red pinstripes on my black convertible GT :)

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
So tempting..