• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS 2016 Ruby Red GT PP 26k miles

Vikyank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 M6 GT
For sale is a 2016 Ruby Red Mustang gt base w/manual trans. It has the optional Performance Package and Recaro seats. Both the exterior and interior are in excellent condition. It only has a few minor paint chips on the lower passenger side of the front bumper due. The car drives great with no issues. It has 20" american muscle AMR charcoal wheels, a Corsa sport catback exhaust, MAK cat deletes and an AED flex fuel tune. Everything else on the car is completely stock. It currently has 25,615 miles and will slowly go up as it is driven occasionally. There is currently a lien on the vehicle. It will need to be paid in full before the title can be transferred to the seller.

I'm located in the Dayton, OH area.

Serious buyers only please. You can contact me by PM. More pictures are available on request. I'm asking $25,750.00 or best offer
picture 4.jpg
picture 1.jpg
picture 2.jpg
picture 31.jpg
picture 51.jpg
picture 6.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: