• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: [OH] 2017 Supercharged Ruby Red Mustang GT PP, Warrantied, 6spd, 2k miles, *MINT*

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
UPDATED: New Price $32k OBO

Hi Friends,

I've decided to put my 2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP with the Lebanon Ford 670hp Roush supercharger package. I absolutely love the car and planned to keep it forever, but between family and home renovations I don't get to enjoy it as much as I'd like to. I'm just at the point where I can't justify the payment.

I custom ordered it through Lebanon Ford Performance's program, opting for the 670hp option for the full warranty. I took delivery in early November 2016.

It's got the full drivetrain warranty (good at any Ford dealership) Through November 2019 or 30k miles.

The car is garaged kept and has never seen rain or snow. During this winter and last, it was stored in my attached garage with a cover, race ramps, and battery tender. It was also covered regularly during car season to keep the dust off of it. Never tracked, never used launch control.

Oil was changed at ~1000 miles with Amsoil and the larger Ford Performance OEM oil filter. I'll do another oil change either before you buy, or once it warms up a bit in the next couple of weeks -- whichever comes first.

Always washed with spray foam from the power washer, and then two bucket method. Detailing always done with premium applicators (never polished, of course). Weathertech floormats were installed after only ~4 times driving the car.

Will come with the stock parts that were taken off during the supercharger install.

Located in Dayton, OH

Year: 2017
Make: Mustang
Model: GT
Trim: Base, Performance Package
Color: Ruby Red
Transmission: 6 speed Manual
Mileage: 2050

Modifications:
- Roush Stage 1 supercharger kit, installed by Lebanon Ford Performance before taking delivery
- Black Emblems. Only the side badges are currently installed, but I have the front and rear ready to go.
- UPR Oil Separator (both side) installed at ~500 miles
- Homelink visor swap.
- 50% tint, doors and hatch

Available (will list separately if the car sells, negotiable to add them in):
- eBay mesh grille ready to install (the ebay one that requires you to cut the stock grill first)
- Race Ramps
- Car cover
- Weathertech floormats (Front and rear)

PRICE: $32k OBO

There is a lien on the title with a local credit union. We can do the final transaction onsite, and they'll hand over the notarized title.

- aj AT ajbrown DOT org

Pictures:

IMG_1826_thumb.jpg

IMG_2876_thumb.jpg

IMG_1827_thumb.jpg

IMG_2074_thumb.jpg

IMG_2078_thumb.jpg

IMG_2081_thumb.jpg

IMG_2079_thumb.jpg

IMG_2072_thumb.jpg

IMG_2069_thumb.jpg

IMG_0998_thumb.jpg

IMG_2075_thumb.jpg

IMG_2878_thumb.jpg

IMG_2880_thumb.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Very nice car man. Killer color too.
GLWS

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Real nice fast mustang. Good luck selling. I was where you are at 30 years ago.

OP
OP

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
Thanks for the compliments. The car is fun as hell and I _really_ don't want to sell it, but priorities. I've been talking myself out of making this post for 3 months now.

sy1462

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Bump... beautiful car. One year too late or this one would be in my driveway. Good luck with the sale.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I would keep the car if I were you.. somewhere down the line you will regret selling it...find time to drive it and enjoy it.

OP
OP

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
Thanks, but it's not just about the time. I absolutely will miss it, but there will be other cars in the future.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Interior shots? What package is it? Fully loaded?
Judging by the rear bumper cover being one solid color, I'll assume its a base interior.

Great color! Great looking car! It looks like the paint was taken care of very well! Good luck with your sale, fellow Ohioan.

Sponsored
OP
OP

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
Correct, it's a base model w/ Performance Package.

I will add some interior shots here shortly, but it's the plain-jane :-)

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Correct, it's a base model w/ Performance Package.

I will add some interior shots here shortly, but it's the plain-jane :-)
... with a supercharger. this is what I paid for my PP GT 3 months ago. I would've gladly forgone the premium package for the SC.

GLWS

OP
OP

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
bump before I start cleaning my garage and get too sad to sell it.