• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado FS: 2016 Mustang GT Premium + Performance Pack - $33k

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange Prem. W/ PP
20211128_115919_IMG_0281.jpg
20211128_115932_IMG_0282.jpg

Hello all!

I am thinking of selling the Mustang due to me traveling for work so much I can't drive the car when I come home for 2 days then fly back out for another 2-3 weeks.

For sale is a 2016 Mustang GT Premium with the Performance Pack and navi. Does not have a subwoofer.
Has reverse park assist (The sticker looks like it was an added option)

Has 47,566 miles currently, won't change much due to work.

I want to try to get $33k out of it with the 3 tunes, set of winter tires, and MPVi2.

I bought all of the gear to install BLIS and CTA but never got around to it.

The motor is all stock other than a K&N filter, and GT350 timing chains (both primary and secondary chains).

The car does have a Flex-Fuel tune in it currently. I had it tuned by a local shop so I have a 93 tune, flex tune, and E85R tune and for a little extra, I can supply the MPVi2 and tune files with the car.

The car is on 100% pump E85 currently, I think it is more like E80 currently.

I am supplying a video along with the pics so you can see a full walk-around and hear it start cold, this car hasn't been started in about a week and a half so that's why you hear the weak start, it is just a semi-dead battery, I usually have my roommate start the car once a week.

The wheels do have a couple of rash marks, I am getting those fixed when the car sells.

The tires are currently around 60-70% tread on Nitto 555 G2 tires. I do have a set of 275/35/19 winter tires in storage not mounted to wheels but are brand new, just bought 2 months ago but never mounted them due to work.

This car does have a muffler delete with a 2.5" pipe running from the axle to the rear with the stock tips welded to the pipe.

The seats are still in great condition and the A/C and heat still work on them.

The video looks to be still processing so the quality is garbage, but the video is 1080p so it might take a minute to get full quality.

Walkthrough - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rBXyTHOyJSn0VjKsafzXU9uEliiO8Z8P?usp=sharing

Any questions, feel free to reach out. I get email notifications when I get replies and messages.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
Bump

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
Price Drop, $33k

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
Bump

jrock817

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Vehicle(s)
none
Super interested. Email me [email protected]. I’d have to have it shipped to me, and have some other questions also.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ksampler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Vehicle(s)
Bump.

I'm taking offers on the car.