Front license plate

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Anyone have ideas for front license plate delete or discreet frame maybe in the grill? I live in California but still have a Chicago license (Left my documents at my parents house so will have to grab them before I can convert to California license). It's illegal to remove the front license plate so I don't want to get pulled over and get an extra ticket for that. I was hoping to fit it in the lower front grill but it doesn't fit in there. I'm not allowed to trim the edges or I would lol. I don't know if I can have it on the dash. Either way it would block the defogger. Any thoughts? The factory Mount is so ugly and it hits the ground on slopes
Sponsored

gothampony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package 1
I have a day old thread on this. Get the motorized plate hider. It sits out front when you are on the road and folds under for a car show.

Rorysbrown

Threads
Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
I have Craig's Custom Mustang Bracket on my Bullitt and every Mustang I've owned since 2012. I like how it sits just low enough to not cover the lower chrome and doesn't block the air flow to the lower intake like the hideaway or flip down type bracket does. http://ccmustangbrackets.com/product/2015-mustang-bracket/

Craigs Mustang Bracket with plate removed.jpg
Craigs Mustang Bracket with plate installed.jpg

Last edited:

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I’m using the stow n sho front plate bracket. Bolts under the front bumper and has a pull pin to remove the plate. You can’t see it when the plate is off the car.

expeditionroasters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #4310 & 1968 Mustang Fastback Bullitt
I have Craigs as well but mounted it under the chin splitter. It's pretty low but I don't usually drive with it on anyways.

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I like that, you can't even see the bracket! very nice! I'm going to remove the front one when I get my custom plates in, maybe I will go through the motorized one. I still have a month to decide until new plates come in.
Sponsored