Sponsored

Front Inner Fender push pins?

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
A couple days ago I noticed 4 of my fender push pins had fallen out and it seems that is difficult to find what size pins are used through a google search.

Does anyone know what Front Inner Fender Splash Shield Push Pins are on our s550's? I see that CJpony has ones for the 2014 models.
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

A couple days ago I noticed 4 of my fender push pins had fallen out and it seems that is difficult to find what size pins are used through a google search.

Does anyone know what Front Inner Fender Splash Shield Push Pins are on our s550's? I see that CJpony has ones for the 2014 models.
Are you referring to the ones you push in to take out or pry the top with a screwdriver and then pull out?

Or

The one you push in the middle?

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
The ones that you press to remove? Those are a joke and barely hang in there... why Ford used that crap, I don't know. Go to your local auto parts store after giving the hole a good look-see and buy plastic pins that fit. Won't be hard or expensive.

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The ones that you press to remove? Those are a joke and barely hang in there... why Ford used that crap, I don't know. Go to your local auto parts store after giving the hole a good look-see and buy plastic pins that fit. Won't be hard or expensive.
Enough of them fell out that my fender splash guard was pushed up inside of my bumper. I was walking by my car and saw a piece of the guard sticking out and was like, wtf is going on in there.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Enough of them fell out that my fender splash guard was pushed up inside of my bumper. I was walking by my car and saw a piece of the guard sticking out and was like, wtf is going on in there.
Wildcat, he isn't talking about the ones you push in to pull out then.

Here ya go man. This should be you. Rivets

Part number is W705436-S300

OP
OP

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildcat, he isn't talking about the ones you push in to pull out then.

Here ya go man. This should be you. Rivets

Part number is W705436-S300
Yep, thats it, thanks!