Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
The Buck certainly stopped there! What an absolute bummer. Where I live there are tons of these Kamikaize deer roaming around. So one of the first small mods I did was attach deer whistles under my Mustang. Don't laugh, the deer hear you coming and run away from the sound. I see them on the sides of Hill Country roads and they are startled and run the other way. Sorry but I'm too computer dumb to post any pictures...for the guys that say "post a picture or it didn't happen"... That's the point...deer strikes don't happen with those whistles. Or very much minimized. Yea, very old-school indeed but "better safe than sorry"! My insurance agent gives me the whistles with each new car I insure.

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Back when I worked for a dealership, I used to see those on a lot of customer cars. We towed a car in one day that had hit a deer, there was the whistles mashed back into the a/c condenser and radiator. I guess that deer was deaf. LOL :shrug:

Sponsored

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Sorry man:(

OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
I don't know which got hurt worse, Black Betty or my feelings. I can't wait to see how much the estimate is. I told them I did not won't anything repaired, it had to be replaced if it is bent or damaged in any way. They agreed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WKT

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Thank goodness, no airbags deployed. That probably would have scared the crap out of me if they had. It sounded like I got into the wall at Darlington when I hit it.