• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Four black 19" OEM wheels with winter tyres off Ecoboost Mustang.

GOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Ecoboost coupe
The wheels fitted with Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme S 255/40 100Y R19 M+S tyres and TPMS, and are inflated.

All the tyres have a depth of at least 5mm. These wheels have been used for the last five winters, and three of them show some nicks and surface abrasions. There are no gouges or cracks. Protective storage bags will be included in the sale (one carry handle is missing). These have been used to prevent U/V damage during summer storage.
IMG_7559.JPG
IMG_7560.JPG
IMG_7551.JPG
IMG_7566.JPG
IMG_7567.JPG

Reason for sale - my doctor has advised fitting speed rated all-weather tyres for the sake of my spinal problems.

I am selling them individually for ÂŁ30 each; I feel that this pricing is pragmatic, and that further negotiations on price for the whole set would be unnecessary.

As a private vendor, I cannot offer a delivery service, and would prefer that a prospective purchaser would inspect without obligation, and pay on collection. The location is very close to to the Old (M48) Severn Bridge.

Telephone enquires to: 07850 387 184

IMG_7576.JPG
IMG_7574.JPG
IMG_7552.JPG
IMG_7553.JPG
PXL_20220901_110833115.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
For anyone considering these. - I had a set of these tyres on a BMW M4 and they were absolutely brilliant. Driving uphill in 4” deep snow held no fear and if these were closer to Manchester I’d have them in a heartbeat.