Forum discount?

nmarz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Well I guess American Muscle doesn't want our business anymore. Are they still a forum Vendor?

Duffie112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I was told last night they don’t offer a forum discount code anymore. I got a code for 5$ off 200$ or more that didn’t even work :crackup: CJs it is for me next time lol

nmarz77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I was told last night they don’t offer a forum discount code anymore. I got a code for 5$ off 200$ or more that didn’t even work :crackup: CJs it is for me next time lol
Wow, American Muscle got really lame really fast. CJ it is for me as well I guess.

Sponsored

Brandon1017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Competition Orange
No code anymore? Was getting ready to drop around 1500 on new clutch parts! Guess i'll be buying them from team beefcake or LMR!

imagness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
No code anymore? Was getting ready to drop around 1500 on new clutch parts! Guess i'll be buying them from team beefcake or LMR!
That really sucs. I was buying a lot of stuff from AM but looks like I will not from now on. Why did they stop?

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
That really sucs. I was buying a lot of stuff from AM but looks like I will not from now on. Why did they stop?
Unfortunately, alot of people are getting more strict with their MAP (minimum advertised price) Policy. So if a Brand/Supplier finds out that their Sellers are selling parts below MAP (including with use of a discount/coupon code) the seller are in violation of the Brand/Supplier MAP agreement.

Also with the increase of Tariffs to 25% with Chinese imported products (which automotive parts are part of), this will cause pricing of products to go up which will be passed along to the customer. If US and China comes to an agreement get the 25% lower, it may not happen.

Or another thing is, people abused the discounts that a seller provided, by sharing it with non-forum people or other weird situation......so the seller had to stop their discount program because some of their customers just ruined it for other people.

Unfortunately i feel we are getting into an age that no-one will offer discounts/coupon codes unless its a special occasion like Military/Service Personnel or Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales

imagness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
AM does not provide discounts to forums anymore. I have given up on them and gone to CJ instead. At least they provide discounts and monthly promotions.