Forscan STOCK numbers needed!

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
So I THOUGHT I saved the stock as built data, but I somehow did not...

I changed the data for the "stereo-flat line out" and didn't like it and was hoping to go back to the original stock data....does anyone happen to have that by chance? I should of taken a picture as advised but alas....I was a bone head and got cocky. I tried to restore and nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
I take notes for situations exactly like this. I also changed the as-built to get a flat line-out. Here are my notes. I have the 9-speaker Shaker system (no sub, but have the factory amp at the driver's kick panel)

in the ACM tab

727-01-02 x*xx xx

0=EQ Selection #0, 1=EQ Selection #1, 2=EQ Selection #2, 3=EQ Selection #3, 4=EQ Selection #4, 5=EQ Selection #5, 6=EQ Selection #6, 7=EQ Selection

#7, 8=EQ Selection #8, 9=EQ Selection #9

change the noted *asterisk character to 0

Mine was set to 5

NOTE/12 Sep 2020:

Changed 727-01-02 as described above, seemed to work. AS BUILT VALUE WAS 0200 33

OP
OP

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Thank you so much! I have the shaker 12 with the sub, I'm assuming the setting of "0" would be the same?

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
It should be but I can't verify as my stock system didn't have a sub. You really can't hurt anything by just trying.

MegaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson Mustang GT A10 Base
Mike offers good advice about writing things down, though I often take pictures or screen shots these days

Also handy to save this link, enter your VIN and you can get a copy of the original As Built

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

If you don't already have the spreadsheet that has all of the modules, one per tab, with the addresses and what each position means and can be changed to, its worth having, you can find it on the forscan forum.
Sponsored