Sponsored

FordPass app won't sync

dvercs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
Hey Everyone,

I temporarily moved to Germany and brought my car here with me. After I picked it up from the port, I realized that the FordPass app wouldn't sync with the vehicle. The map feature seems to be working fine but the tire pressure, oil life, vehicle status, mileage, and everything else does not populate. Any tips on how to fix this?
Sponsored

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Check your cell service, both vehicle and cell phone need to be on same service

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Check your cell service, both vehicle and cell phone need to be on same service
Huh? My car isn’t connected to my service and FordPass works fine. FordPass gets its data from your car and then puts that information on you device via the app.

Based on this my guess would be the your car is not communicating with FordPass Germany. Might want to check with a local dealer for a possible solution.

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Huh? My car isn’t connected to my service and FordPass works fine. FordPass gets its data from your car and then puts that information on you device via the app.

Based on this my guess would be the your car is not communicating with FordPass Germany. Might want to check with a local dealer for a possible solution.
I may have misspoke but we are saying the same thing, if either his vehicle or his cell phone are not communicating properly with the local cell service it wont work.
Sponsored