Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Ford Racing M-16600-M Mustang Taillight Panel Gloss Black 2015

This gloss black taillight panel molding from Ford Racing is an easy, inexpensive and custom modification. This is a production trim panel that is pulled from the factory Ford assembly line before the mounting holes for the Horse or GT emblems are drilled and the badges are placed in the part. Installing this will give the rear of your 2015 Mustang a clean and understated appearance that will be original enough to turn heads wherever you may go!

The Ford Racing decklid panel will help complete your blacked-out theme while retaining the use of your factory back-up camera. Unlike the previous generations that came with the faux gas cap, the new s550 Mustangs are delivered with either a pony, tri-bar, or GT emblem. This OE-Style panel will simply install just as easily as the factory panel did. It will arrive with a gloss black finish that will perfectly match the remaining trim and the original look of the factory panel. So once that is easily removed, installation is a breeze and will reuse your factory hardware.

Features and Benefits:
- OE Quality Gloss Black ABS Plastic
- Easy Installation with NO Drilling
- Eliminates Factory Trunk Emblems
- Helps Fill the Gap Between the Taillights
- Clean Up the Rearward Facing Appearance
- Requires NO Permanent Modifications

*This taillight panel WILL fit all V6, EcoBoost and GT Fastbacks or Convertibles.

If you're looking for parts for your 2015 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Racing. By buying your Ford Racing parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Racing Mustang parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination.

Order the Ford Racing Gloss Black Taillight Panel Molding for your 2015 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

See more Mustang taillight panels from CJ Pony Parts here:
Mustang Taillight Panels | CJ Pony Parts

See more Ford Racing parts from CJ Pony Parts here:
Ford Racing Performance Parts | Free Shipping at CJ Pony Parts

For the install video of this item check this LINK
Sponsored

Last edited:

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I think I've seen photos on this forum of a tail light panel by Ford Racing that was carbon fiber. I wonder if it was really made out of CF or if was this panel covered in faux CF? :shrug:

Sponsored

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
It does? I don't see anything. :shrug:

That's the point. Basic and less which IMO is more.

Pick one up and have it dipped. :cheers:

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Now we just need a pony-less grill and some form of magic to cover the positioning holes on the fender emblems. :)

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Thanks for the service Steve

Here is mine installed
No problem brotha, looks good.

Now we just need a pony-less grill and some form of magic to cover the positioning holes on the fender emblems. :)
As soon as we have something I'll be sure to post it and let you guys know.
Sponsored