UnderTheRadar

UnderTheRadar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost 6MT
Excellent question. My old man is a Ford dealer down south and I got a great deal on an Ecoboost. He said guys down there were making a lot of power and that it was his preference. I'm kind of wishing I'd have bought a used 5.0, but with the lighter motor up front, there's more traction in Ohio weather.
Sponsored

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
because not everyone wants a gt and to be the same , sometimes you just need a different set up. Love gts had a lot of them and still do , but when they brought the 4cyl turbo back had to buy it.

here is that video sorry its kinda crappy .

[ame]

OP
OP
UnderTheRadar

UnderTheRadar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
No bro. Not crappy at all. Thanks for posting it. Yea I def am not hearing much of an I dle change in those cams. I feel like that's a mod another company like MAP could handle. I would surmise a lot of us would buy a good sounding cam

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Yea my brother was not happy when I beat his 2011 5.0

Sponsored

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I also must say the ecoboost has more bang for the buck and better gains on aftermarket parts too.

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
My exhaust is a modified stainless works down pipe into a flowmaster 40 series to the factory pipes with the rear mufflers deleted. The precision turbo really changed the sound tho !!!!

OP
OP
UnderTheRadar

UnderTheRadar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
I bet it did. I wish I could update the snail at conservative boost/tune without having to delve into a $3500-$4500 kit! That's too steep. The ol lady would kill me

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I guess i got a rare wife , she doesnt care lol !!! She loves the car and the fact that i can fix it when i destroy it lol I built my own turbo kit

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
The "Ford Racing Cams" for the Ecoboost Mustang are just the factory camshafts that come in the 2016 Ford Focus RS. They aren't going to release a vehicle from the factory that has a heavy cam lope. It still needs to pass all OEM standards.

Waste of money like everyone has posted, and I did testing on them with stock turbo stock motor, big turbo stock motor, big turbo built motor. Nothing, nothing, and nothing.

Sponsored

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Lol

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Why buy an ecoboost and mod it over buying a GT??? Did that really get asked? I bought my ecoboost for 36k fully loaded, I could of bought a base GT. My ecoboost gets better gas miles, cheaper insurance and there's more fun stuff to do with the turbo. I think that was a dumb question. Hey I know why buy a GT and mod it when you can buy a GT 350? I mean doing mods and having fun with the car is up to the user, I did lots of research before I bought my ecoboost and nota day guys buy that I regret it. Every single week I get people oogling my car when they see a huge ATM fmic coming at them in a 4cyl mustang, they love it, I love it I have had GT in the past, this car crushes them stop light to stop light. Couldn't be happier, I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
The question was asked because Some people dont understand the meaning of a pony car vs a muscle car. So yes a mustang is a pony car!!!!! :doh:

OP
OP
UnderTheRadar

UnderTheRadar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Well if MAP and The other shops are listening, make us cams!!!

Trappen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
I believe the lope sound you are after is never going to be achieved with a IL4. It is the nature of the firing order and single exhaust port from the head.
Sponsored